Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valhalla Knights 3 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Valhalla Knights 3 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Valhalla Knights 3 Thread   Valhalla Knights 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:24 am

Anyone picking this up in a few days?

Which race will you be playing as?

Valhalla Knights 3 Thread OxmBRFj
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Valhalla Knights 3 Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Knights 3 Thread   Valhalla Knights 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 am

I'm interested now. But I'm saving up for PS4 right now. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Valhalla Knights 3 Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Knights 3 Thread   Valhalla Knights 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:21 pm

I mostly played as a human in 2, since Dwarves took up the whole screen, and magic sucked. I'll probably end up playing as an elf chick in this one though, if they fixed the magic system.

Definitely picking it up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Knights 3 Thread   Valhalla Knights 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:13 pm

It looks cool to me EXCEPT like the previous two games, the running animation looks pretty silly. At least they don't run with their fist behind their back as if they are always holding a sword now, but it doesn't look that great in that respect. Otherwise nice stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Knights 3 Thread   Valhalla Knights 3 Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valhalla Knights 3 Thread
Page 1 of 1