Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knights of Sidonia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Knights of Sidonia PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Knights of Sidonia Empty
PostSubject: Knights of Sidonia   Knights of Sidonia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Has anyone seen the Netflix anime?
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Knights of Sidonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Sidonia   Knights of Sidonia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Ok I just started watching :
It starts out meh, but it gets better fast and at the time they start the thrusters in ep it's pretty awesome. You will have to get over the strange look though.
Damn they handle the setting very interesting and I love the way they use it right now.

Ok at episode 8 now and I don't think I have seen a better space anime yet.

Finished. Fucking awesome. Needs a second season though because there are a lot of hints at plot points that haven't even been touched yet. Still an awesome finale. 2nd season coming up end of the year.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Knights of Sidonia PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Knights of Sidonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Sidonia   Knights of Sidonia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 am

Okay I just finished watching the first episode and I like it. The animation feels looks weird at first, even though it's really gorgeous, but you get use to it. That cliffhanger though! I was like yup! This show is following the same Attack on Titan cliffhanger formula where you have to watch the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Knights of Sidonia R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Knights of Sidonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Sidonia   Knights of Sidonia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:27 am

Not a big fan of these 3D style anime shows.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Knights of Sidonia StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Knights of Sidonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Sidonia   Knights of Sidonia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:40 am

Usually mixed about 3D modeled anime. The animation from the trailer seems really copper which usually kind of thing that kills it for me. Since Gutz and Yonny seems to like it so far so I'll probably give it a watch soon.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Knights of Sidonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Sidonia   Knights of Sidonia I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Well most people don't like this 3d modeled stuff, but I have to say it only really bothers me when it is used sometimes. When the whole show fully embraces it I kinda get used to it and don't reallym ind after a while.
And yes, you should really try it out, the combat feels really good, and the setting can be quite hardcore at times, which I definitly like.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Knights of Sidonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Sidonia   Knights of Sidonia I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 pm

I have, and I loved it. It's incredibly similar to Attack on Titan. Glad it's been renewed for Season 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights of Sidonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of Sidonia   Knights of Sidonia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of Sidonia
Page 1 of 1