Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V

Go down 
+5
Franko
Bluenose
NoelX2
Orion
The Enkindler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V Empty
PostSubject: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:38 am

Quote :
A petition has been launched at Change.org in the hopes of preventing Rockstar from ever releasing a PC version of Grand Theft Auto V. Why? “So PC gamers learn their lesson and stop stealing games.”

Created by Trevor Phillips and spotted by IAmDoge at Reddit, the petition has to be one of the most unsuccessful Change.org posts I’ve ever seen. Someone always agrees, or at least signs as a joke, right? Not true. As of writing, there’s only a single solitary signature, that of Mr Phillips himself.

That’s not to say there aren’t other people that share the sentiment, however. As no PC version has been announced, more vocal components of the net have been quite happy in bragging that the 360/PS3 has “one of the most important games of the generation” and that the so called “master race” must do without.

On the other hand, a petition asking for Rockstar to port their upcoming blockbuster to PC has some 340,000 supporters. It seems likely that GTA V will appear on PC at some point in the future – potentially alongside next-gen versions of the game – although it’d be a huge victory for Trevor if it didn’t happen.

Grand Theft Auto V is released next week, on September 17th.
SOURCE: GamesReviews

Good luck with that boys. Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V 725796345
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:49 am

Lol sheo is so buttmad
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:52 am

Orion wrote:
Lol sheo is so buttmad
True, I'm totally outraged at the fact that I'll be getting this for the Xbox 360. /Sarcasm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:01 pm

The Enkindler wrote:
Orion wrote:
Lol sheo is so buttmad
True, I'm totally outraged at the fact that I'll be getting this for the Xbox 360. /Sarcasm
Why are you upset if ur getting the xbox version? failboy ur not a genius dog like me
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:03 pm

le console defeners

so cute :')))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:28 pm

They do have a point though. The amount of pirating of games is kinda fucking ridiculous and is a stab to the developers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Teckno wrote:
They do have a point though. The amount of pirating of games is kinda fucking ridiculous and is a stab to the developers.
Developers/publishers shouldn't stab the gamer in the back when they give you a game which came out 9 months later, poorly optimized, only on Games for Windows and came out at full price of $59 and stayed like that for the coming months. Rockstar should of learned their lesson and they did with Max Payne 3. That game was a excellent PC Port and it came out on the same week and not on GFW. Seems they just forget how to code for PCs when they probably make the game on PCs and then port it to consoles...

Btw on the pirating, Indie games such as Minecraft get pirated a ton yet they still get huge fucking sales. If you don't believe that, then tell the 12,101,013 people who did buy that game alone.

Most of the comments on those petitions anyway are butthurt console fanboys who lack the knowledge about PC core-hardcore gaming
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Franko wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Developers/publishers shouldn't stab the gamer in the back when they give you a game which came out 9 months later, poorly optimized, only on Games for Windows and came out at full price of $59 and stayed like that for the coming months. Rockstar should of learned their lesson and they did with Max Payne 3. That game was a excellent PC Port and it came out on the same week and not on GFW. Seems they just forget how to code for PCs when they probably make the game on PCs and then port it to consoles...

Btw on the pirating, Indie games such as Minecraft get pirated a ton yet they still get huge fucking sales. If you don't believe that, then tell the 12,101,013 people who did buy that game alone.

Most of the comments on those petitions anyway are butthurt console fanboys who lack the knowledge about PC core-hardcore gaming
And that defends stealing how so? I can understand pirating of older games, but not the newer ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:39 am

Franko wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I guess the holocaust is okay as well according to ur logic?
fuck off
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:18 pm

The irony...

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 am

Teckno wrote:
Yeah though I buy all my games through steam. I never really have the need to pirate, except to try out a game to make sure I enjoy it before I buy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:47 am

Port beggars be port begging.

wait for the inevitable next gen/PC launch, 6-12 months from now
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Stoney wrote:
Port beggars be port begging.

wait for the inevitable next gen/PC launch, 6-12 months from now
And they will complain about it once comes out and blame consoles for ruining everything for them as usual.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Not every PC gamer pirates his/her games. So it's unfair to stop everyone from buying the game when not everyone is guilty. This petition is stupid as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V   Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition launced to prevent PC version of GTA V
Page 1 of 1