Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear

Go down 
+2
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear Empty
PostSubject: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

Quote :
Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear Xlarge_7f476ba2404e4a900bd55db85562992a

Internet petitions are normally as effective in bringing about a desired result as closing your eyes and wishing really hard, but with more than 66,000 signatures accrued in just one week, the petition for Namco Bandai to release uber-challenging dungeon crawler Dark Souls on PC seems to have gotten the company’s attention.
Launched last week when a Namco representative on the company’s forums suggested that strong enough demand could get the job done, the PC Dark Souls petition has been met with overwhelming response, or at least overwhelming enough for the forum admin to get a visit from his higher-ups.
Source: Kokatu

I think it is a great idea to bring Dark Souls to PC.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 pm

PC Gamer: "We want the challenging Dark Souls on PC!"

Five minutes later . . .

"Fuck it." :fuckthat: *mods game*
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 pm

^ I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 pm

It's not that Dark Souls is hard it's that most games made today are really easy.

Anyways this would be fantastic, the multiplayer sucks balls currently.

How to win Dark Souls PVP

1. Spam Great Combustion

2. Hide behind in game NPC's.

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:28 am

BlackStigma wrote:
It's not that Dark Souls is hard it's that most games made today are really easy.

1. Spam Great Combustion

When I heard that Dark Souls has no online voicechat, I lol'd so hard.

You are gonna need to talk to someone for help in that game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 am

Duke wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

1. Spam Great Combustion

I think it was more based on a design choice lol. If it does go to PC (hopefully it will), there are quite a few options other than Steam chat like Skype and Vent.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 am

Padders wrote:
Duke wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

1. Spam Great Combustion

I think it was more based on a design choice lol. If it does go to PC (hopefully it will), there are quite a few options other than Steam chat like Skype and Vent.

They cancelled game and party chat, but you can still use private chat (1 on 1) on Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:54 am

BlackStigma wrote:

1. Spam Great Combustion

Clearly not played enough when Lag backstab isn't on the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:28 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

1. Spam Great Combustion

Clearly not played enough when Lag backstab isn't on the list.

I can't stand Dark Souls PvP it's so broken. I do remember getting backstabbed while the guy was in front of me, it pissed me off to no end. Let's not forget about the Dark Wood Grain Ring either. It's annoying how a guy with a shit dex stat can flip around like a fucking ninja.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 am

BlackStigma wrote:
I can't stand Dark Souls PvP it's so broken. I do remember getting backstabbed while the guy was in front of me, it pissed me off to no end. Let's not forget about the Dark Wood Grain Ring either. It's annoying how a guy with a shit dex stat can flip around like a fucking ninja.

Personally I don't bother with PvP. I play Co-Op with a mate of mine whilst chatting through Skype. As a result we get invaded but it's rather more satisfying fucking them up as a group of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear   Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls PC Petition Has Namco Bandai’s Ear
Page 1 of 1