Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:04 am

PSN is now a distant memory and since this dark age began i've been fully immersed playing Dynasty Warriors 7.

I've never owned a Dynasty Warriors game prior to this and i've only ever played the 3rd one in the past but the Soundtrack for this game is simply Epic and can't be overlooked.

Here are some of my favourite songs from the game and trust me, there are loads!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:29 am

Dynasty Warriors always had good soundtracks and shit gameplay. I doubt DW7 is any different Razz

Those sound pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:20 am

Lykos wrote:
Dynasty Warriors always had good soundtracks and shit gameplay. I doubt DW7 is any different Razz

Those sound pretty damn good.

The gameplay in DW7 is repetitive but a really good repetitive. I see it more like a free roaming Soul Calibur game.

Either way the main thing that really stood out to me was the soundtrack, that's why I felt the need to share it with you.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:40 am

oh fair play. I did enjoy some dynasty warriors gameplay for a while before it turned into a total grind and all the games are teh same xD

and fair play the soundtrack does sound really good
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:21 am

Lykos wrote:
oh fair play. I did enjoy some dynasty warriors gameplay for a while before it turned into a total grind and all the games are teh same xD

and fair play the soundtrack does sound really good

I suppose it helps that i've never owned a Dynasty Warriors game before because even I know not much has changed with the series since it began.

I know when the 8th comes out i'll probably give it miss seen as it will be "been there, done that" kind of situation.

When that time does come i'll just search the soundtrack on youtube instead.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Should I get it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
JazzMunky
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
JazzMunky

Stature : 0
America
Playing : Inside jokes; others misfortune.

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Neo-classical metal and power metal I suppose?
Sounds like Stratovarius. I approve.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:21 pm

It is a good soundtrack, but the reviews for the game have been pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)   Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors 7 Soundtrack (Metal Head's Dream)
Page 1 of 1