Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite soundtrack stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Favorite soundtrack stuff Empty
PostSubject: Favorite soundtrack stuff   Favorite soundtrack stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:33 pm

So I realize we had something with rating what the guy above you posted a long while back, but as always I want to post so much and I hate trying to put a score number on such stuff. So just post tracks you like or drop a few words on the soundtrack of a show. No openings this time.

I'll limit myself to 3 tracks for the start Razz

Shiro Agisu - God's Gift (Rebuild of Evangelion 3)

Pretty unusual for Evangelion, but I really enjoy this one.

Yuki Kaijura - She is a Witch (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Movie 1)

I just love how epic it makes the scene it belongs to and the climax with the short stop is really nice. One of my absolute favorites.

Yoko Kanno - von feat. Arnor Dan (Zankyou no Terror)

It's kinda long, but you get an idea of the entire piece pretty fast. Nothing super exciting but I love the calm sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Favorite soundtrack stuff TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Favorite soundtrack stuff   Favorite soundtrack stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Cowboy Bebop
Guardians of The Galaxy
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Favorite soundtrack stuff R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Favorite soundtrack stuff   Favorite soundtrack stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Cowboy Bebop has the best anime soundtrack ever!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Favorite soundtrack stuff   Favorite soundtrack stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Mecha wrote:
Cowboy Bebop has the best anime soundtrack ever!

Amen.

Favorite soundtrack stuff Z

Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Fullmetal Alchemist (Both versions) also have great soundtracks.

Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric VA) did an english cover of this song, and it's just beautiful.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite soundtrack stuff   Favorite soundtrack stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:14 am

People sure love them some Cowboy Bebop. Well It won't be making my top soundtracks list, it just didn't grab really grab me. Probably not my type of music. Please don't hate me now  Razz 

Whenever I post stuff like this I will always throw a bunch of Madoka in, since that is what I consider my favorite overall Soundtrack. I just love the mystic and epic sound Favorite soundtrack stuff 2505020059
I consider the first 2 movies / the original show to have the better standalone tracks, while Rebellion has music that perfectly melts with the scenes. It has tracks smaller in scale that I really like, for example "not yet" which is the final track you hear in the epilogue scene. It just fits so perfectly, since it picks up a melody and instruments that reappeared in the movie a few times.

But now more tracks :

Akira Senju - The Interpid (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)

Yuki Kajiura - Surgam Identidem (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

The scene with this is pure awesome. So the soundtrack aknowledged that and went pure awesome as well.

Kotaro Nakagawa & Hitomi Kuroishi & Mikiya Katakura - Madder Sky (Code Geass)

When one of the best moments in anime is happening we also get one of the best tracks. One of my favorite endings to a show ever by the way.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Favorite soundtrack stuff TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Favorite soundtrack stuff   Favorite soundtrack stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:58 am

Samurai Champloo was pretty good as well
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite soundtrack stuff   Favorite soundtrack stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:46 am

YES, ALDNOAH.ZERO !
Soundtrack is continuing to leak onto youtube Razz

Sawano Hiroyuki - FIRE★ (Aldnoah.Zero)

The part from 1:05 to 1:35 plays in the intro scene of episode one, and that was the moment when I knew that this show was going to be epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite soundtrack stuff   Favorite soundtrack stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite soundtrack stuff
Page 1 of 1