Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times

Go down 
+3
BioDemon
Bluenose
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:59 am

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times Xboxon10

Quote :
Could this be Red Ring of Death part 2?

Most likely not, but Microsoft had to shut down all Xbox One systems a couple times at Comic-Con, reps at the show told SKNR.

According to the site, While most of the crashes were minor, for a good part of Saturday morning, Xbox One demo systems were powered down and replaced with a panel instead while MS tech investigated the problems.

But the interesting point here is now news about the console crashing numerous times at E3 has been unearthed by Pallab Chatterjee of Media and Entertainment Technologies. According to Pallab, during numerous attempted meetings at E3 the system crashed repeatedly, thus explaining why the one-on-one meetings were ended. Pallab also revealed to SKNR that that they had 6 to 7 attempts at meetings and each time the hardware was unable to be stable enough to complete the demonstration and that the issues seem to remain at Comic Con, as this had been an ongoing problem over the weekend.

Even Sony Comic-Con booth people confirmed the Xbox One crashes with much glee, added SKNR.

It’s a bit troubling that Xbox One has been failing so many times at these gaming events but the media has made no mention of it. But more troubling, to me at least, is the fact the system’s already seeing these issues. And one may argue that the console isn’t out on the market yet and we shouldn’t worry, but with Microsoft’s poor track record on hardware, where millions of Xbox 360 systems died through RRoD, this is very disconcerting.

Source: GamesThirst
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:37 pm

RROD part 2 will most likely not occur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Maximum lel.

As a PC gamer, I don't care about consoles in the least, but I would like to see MS completely crash and burn as a company soon.

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times 4696864 tfw that's never going to happen because MS is too loaded with cash.

I WANT MUH GNU/LINUX VIDYA DREAM!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:38 pm

they weren't using PCs with 780s this time?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm

@Bio, I agree 100%. I fucking hate MS so much with all of their stupid shit that their doing. The only reason that i use Windows is because it plays the games I want to play, runs the software I need, and I hate Apple more than MS.
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:48 pm

"It’s a bit troubling that Xbox One has been failing so many times at these gaming events but the media has made no mention of it. "

.....I wonder why?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:49 pm

BioDemon wrote:
Maximum lel.

As a PC gamer, I don't care about consoles in the least, but I would like to see MS completely crash and burn as a company soon.

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times 4696864 tfw that's never going to happen because MS is too loaded with cash.

If you do want that, think of windows aswell as a pc gamer.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:03 am

Fenrir wrote:
BioDemon wrote:
Maximum lel.

If you do want that, think of windows aswell as a pc gamer.

I absolutely abhor windows, it's an inefficient OS, uses way to many resources, and it's unstable as fuck. Pretty much any Linux Distro is better/more customizable/more efficient and more stable.

I want windows to disappear and I want Linux to fill in the gap.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:22 pm

I Prefer Microsoft over Sony.

I did not like PS2... 2 of my Sony tv's have stopped working.

I've had enough of Sony that's how i got into Xbox.

Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Did this sucka just say he did not like PS2?^^

Blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Fenrir wrote:

>has a few bad experiences with sony products

>switches to microsoft

Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:07 am

Shigdig wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

>hasalot of bad experiences with sony products

>switches to microsoft

Yup.
I love windows and when it comes to software Microsoft dominates.

Never got RROD, all games for Xbox were sufficient.
Also Playstations controllers are torture.

But Sonys phones are pure shit... So i switched to samsung.
4 out of 5 of my sony phones broke.

I currently use a PC instead of consoles. mainly cause PS4 will suck so hard it disappoints me.
and I think X1 will be decent at most.

Both of these consoles will be shit though... for some reason consoles think they are computers... But nothing will ever replace the simplicity of a PC when it comes to media and online browsing.
I prefer Pc for games too.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:16 am

HumGreezy wrote:
Did this sucka just say he did not like PS2?^^

Blasphemy.

Did you just really use the phrase ''sucka''

Could you be anymore ghetto? -.-

Use proper English... Grammar errors are fine, but pathetic slang words makes you seem like a pansy.

I did not like Ps2... I liked PSX... But Ps2 lost me at the controls...Why would i want to use the analog sticks when they are so badly placed..
Xbox was more then enough for me.

I don't know how to double quote so feel free to merge them yourself mod.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:18 am

better to happen now than after launch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times   Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One suffers system malfunction at Comic-Con numerous times
Page 1 of 1