Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!

Go down 
+2
Bluenose
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! Empty
PostSubject: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! Don_ma10

Quote :
Don Mattrick, Microsoft’s head of Interactive Entertainment Business and Xbox’s frontman, is reportedly set to leave the company.

Mattrick may be in line for a top job at Zynga, according to AllThingsD, and the news could be confirmed at the close of market today.

The move is being described as a coup for Zynga, the Facebook game firm which has experienced significant difficulties in recent years.

Mattrick is best known as the public face of the Xbox business. He is a regular in Microsoft press conferences and was the announcer of Xbox One.

The exec has recently suffered considerable pressure at Microsoft over the handling Xbox One’s DRM policies, and oversaw the dropping of the console’s always-on functionality in the wake of a disastrous PR effort at E3.

That said, the ATD report claims discussions have been ongoing between Mattrick and Zynga for “some time.”

The 49 year-old Mattrick joined Microsoft in 2007.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 pm

The same guy who spear headed Kinect.

Yeah, not much of a loss for gaming here. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 pm

good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:44 am

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! P36510
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 am

Lol, Don Mattrick is a hot potato.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:27 am

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! 1372847798281

lol
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 5:15 am

Now he needs to find a third sinking ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!   Don Mattrick quits Microsoft! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don Mattrick quits Microsoft!
Page 1 of 1