Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind

Go down 
+2
RamboOnRedBull
Chobo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind   Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:36 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/125523-Xbox-One-Designed-With-Advertising-in-Mind

This is one of the reasons I hated and sold my Xbox 360. And now, It's one of the reasons I hate and Won't buy an Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind   Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:57 pm

And, once again, people will continue to defend MS on this stance - As always.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind   Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:13 pm

So basically they want to do what Google did with Youtube. This won't end well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind   Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:33 pm

You guys should see BBC's new video on this article, it's mad funny.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind   Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:45 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind   Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:39 pm

PLEASE MAKE SURE DORITOS AND AND MOUNTAIN DEW ARE VISIBLE TO KINECT AT ALL TIMES.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind   Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:50 pm

you pay for a service and you're still getting ads shoved down your throat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind   Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One designed with Advertising in Mind
Page 1 of 1