Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One requires an HDTV?

Go down 
+3
Stoney
Bluenose
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One requires an HDTV? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One requires an HDTV? Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:07 pm

At first I was like :poker2:

And then I was like :poker:

And now I am like :areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:20 pm

So does the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Stoney wrote:
So does the PS4.
  ps4 has component output though.

:scratch:
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Standard def gaming with HD native titles is terrible anyway. The downscaling and strecthing going from 16:9 to 4:3 aspect ratio is already terrible going from 720p to 480i.

Basic HDTVs are pretty freaking cheap now a days and I honestly don't know many people who still use cube TVs.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Shigdig wrote:
Stoney wrote:
So does the PS4.

ps4 has component output though.

:scratch:
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/06/xbox-one-and-ps4-have-officially-killed-the-old-fashioned-crt-tv/
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:43 am

HDTV's are different, I don't know anyone with a SDTV, but I know quiet a few people who have PS3'/X360's that have no internet.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 am

Well, you don't buy a next gen gaming console for hundreds of [insert currency here] to use your old  cube tv.
So I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Xbox One requires an HDTV? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:29 am

Cancelled my preorder
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Orion wrote:
Cancelled my preorder
As if you had any preorder :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Gutzahn wrote:
Well, you don't buy a next gen gaming console for hundreds of [insert currency here] to use your old  cube tv.
So I don't really care.

Yeah someone who doesn't have an hdtv at this point probably doesn't have enough disposable income to buy a next gen console anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One requires an HDTV?   Xbox One requires an HDTV? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One requires an HDTV?
Page 1 of 1