Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft

Go down 
+6
Stoney
Bluenose
Archduke
Gutzahn
Mr Canai Spy
Mecha
10 posters

Who won at this year's E3
 Sony
 Microsoft
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 pm

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft Ps4_5610

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft 6c751211
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 am

do you even have to ask?
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 am

Apart from price ps conference was meh it just didn't have the games like xbox one
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:31 am

Game-wise: Microsoft won

Console-wise: Sony won
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:58 am

This thread is kinda pointless, because the damn thing was too one-sided.E3: Sony vs. Microsoft VLNmkwF
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:44 am

Sony Won, easily. No contest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:00 am

Gutzahn wrote:
This thread is kinda pointless, because the damn thing was too one-sided.E3: Sony vs. Microsoft VLNmkwF

Lmao, Jack should also be charged for rape because he didn't just kill the Xbox, he raped it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Yeah, the MS conference had more newer games shown, like The Witcher 3, Spark and Dead Rising, but Sony won, easily.

€400 price point + no DRM, plus supporting used games, the ability to share games with friends, no Kinect like device that's always on, no internet required nor does it need 24 hour authentication.

Sony dun sodomized Microsoft. E3: Sony vs. Microsoft 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 pm

It was painfully obvious once Kingdom Hearts 3 was revealed.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
It was painfully obvious once Kingdom Hearts 3 was revealed.
It's prob multiplat
Anyway yeah Sony destroyed em, lol i called my retard friend a cunt for liking Xbox One and he cried and had an abortion
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:56 pm

It's split for me. Sony really did preemptively destroy Microsoft by pricing the PS4 $100 cheaper than the Xbox One, allowing used games to play on the console, and not requiring any sort of online connection. That said, when it came down to showing what products they were bringing to the table, Microsoft won. They announced Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, Project Spark, and Quantum Break, among others. Sony didn't make their console seem better; they made the competition seem worse. Sony's leniency with used games and whatnot is currently industry-standard. They're not doing anything great; they're just abstaining from doing something shitty.

I guess I would give the slight edge to Microsoft, just in terms of product. I'm still buying a PS4 though, lol. Or maybe a Wii U. As far as I'm concerned, Nintendo won this E3.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 pm

I still don't like the idea of having to pay to play online.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:32 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I still don't like the idea of having to pay to play online.
I don't mind. It's the same price as this generation's PS+ and you can carry your membership over. PS+ is already a fantastic bargain and pays for itself WITHOUT the online.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:38 pm

I don't have PS+ and have never wanted PS+. I had that 30 day membership from when Sony gave it for free, but never used it to get a "free" game or any of the features. I rarley even play online, only when a friend wants to. I've always had a gripe with paying to play. I won't bother going to PC since I don't care about PC games. Thank god they aren't locking away media services to subscribers like XBL. I payed the damn $50-$60, I deserve to be able to use all of the games capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:42 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I don't have PS+ and have never wanted PS+. I had that 30 day membership from when Sony gave it for free, but never used it to get a "free" game or any of the features. I rarley even play online, only when a friend wants to. I've always had a gripe with paying to play. I won't bother going to PC since I don't care about PC games. Thank god they aren't locking away media services to subscribers like XBL. I payed the damn $50-$60, I deserve to be able to use all of the games capabilities.

At least PSN won't be total dog shit like on PS3
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:44 pm

How was PS3's PSN dogshit?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:45 pm

yonny616 wrote:
How was PS3's PSN dogshit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dude. It was total dogshit. Ask anyone who plays on Steam or XBL regularly, PSN sucks dick.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Yeah sure. I never noticed a difference when I used to play on Steam or played online on friends Xbox love account.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:52 pm

PSN was definitely inferior but not unusable so I was fine with it being free. I'm sure it'll become more reliable and stable now that they're charging a fee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3: Sony vs. Microsoft   E3: Sony vs. Microsoft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3: Sony vs. Microsoft
Page 1 of 1