Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3

Go down 
+2
Bluenose
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 Empty
PostSubject: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:05 am

Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 Super-10

Quote :
Nintendo has promised it will show the new Smash Bros. Wii U game during its E3 Nintendo Direct session June 11. This is according to game director Masahiro Sakurai, who said previously he hopes both the Wii U and 3DS versions would be shown off, per ONM. The Direct session will be one hour long, and starts at 7.00am PST/10.00am EST/3.00pm UK. The firm will keep the feed on its E3 website live as a Pokemon X & Y round table will also be held on the same day. Other games confirmed for the show include 3D Mario game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:08 am

Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Many people by the Wii just for this series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:20 am

OMG OMG! Really looking forward now! :)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Alright, now I'm hyped. I may buy a Wii U just for this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Shigdig wrote:
Spoiler:

Well for Nintendo's sake, they better hope to work faster then that if they want to stay relevant.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:24 pm

As much as I dislike Nintendo, I really hope they step their game up. The Wii U might be the only next-gen console not to have game ownership restrictions.

They just need to patch up their relationship with 3rd party publishers....oh and improve the fucking battery life of the gamepad.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Why do people still think PS4 will block used games? Sony already confirmed that you'll still be able to play used games on PS4.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
Why do people still think PS4 will block used games? Sony already confirmed that you'll still be able to play used games on PS4.

I never said I did. The Xbox One can play used games as well but it still has DRM restrictions. Sony confirmed that they would leave it up to the publishers to implement it and most publishers probably will.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 pm

This whole blocking used games shit is fucking complicated. It's like the companies are saying, "we're not saying we're going to block used games, but we are going to block used games." Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
This whole blocking used games shit is fucking complicated. It's like the companies are saying, "we're not saying we're going to block used games, but we are going to block used games." Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 1443829230

Knowing Sony, they'll probably just try to discourage used games by requiring online passes, including free DLC codes, or just having Disc Benefits. Essentially making used games worthless compared to a new one.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:19 pm

I mean, I feel bad for the developers, but I want my cheap full games damn it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:29 pm

I don't buy used games anyway, but it still effects me because I won't be able to borrow games whenever I want to. OR, if your system breaks, does that mean you have to re-buy your whole game collection all over again? This is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3   Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3
Page 1 of 1