Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Smash bros. 4 leaked

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Smash bros. 4 leaked Empty
PostSubject: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

http://wii.ign.com/articles/119/1195665p1.html

If this is true, then FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Smash bros. 4 leaked R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Fuck Reddit!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Um, nothing exciting. We knew it was coming, the only thing extra is that we POSSIBLY know it's name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm

it gets me hyped though.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Smash bros. 4 leaked XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 pm

If they're going to call it "Universe," then they'd better pack it with a ton of characters.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:30 pm

TRF wrote:
If they're going to call it "Universe," then they'd better pack it with a ton of characters.

This. Third party characters like Megaman, Bomberman, and Pacman would be huge hits.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:33 am

Considering that even capcom themself didn't add megaman in their own all star fighting series MvC3 i doubt it will be in the next smash bros. I personally would love to see little mac from punch-out
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Smash bros. 4 leaked R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:37 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Considering that even capcom themself didn't add megaman in their own all star fighting series MvC3 i doubt it will be in the next smash bros. I personally would love to see little mac from punch-out

Because he's a Mega Fag! Zero FTW!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:52 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TRF wrote:

This. Third party characters like Megaman, Bomberman, and Pacman would be huge hits.

Hope they don't make it more mature/serious or anything. Most of the fun comes from how silly it all is, for example the flowers and hammers as weapons XD
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Smash bros. 4 leaked XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 am

They had better add some Golden Sun characters like Isaac, Felix, Saturos, Menardi, etc.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:17 am

TRF wrote:
They had better add some Golden Sun characters like Isaac, Felix, Saturos, Menardi, etc.

This. 100x this.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:59 pm

TRF wrote:

meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. 4 leaked   Smash bros. 4 leaked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smash bros. 4 leaked
Page 1 of 1