Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered

Go down 
+2
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered Empty
PostSubject: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 am

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/410072/halo-spartan-assault-domains-registered-by-microsoft/

Quote :
Registered via brand protection company MarkMonitor, Microsoft has secured domains for SpartanAssault.net, HaloSpartanAssault.com, Halo-SpartanAssault.com, and some other variations (via Fusible).
Microsoft has already confirmed multiple Halo projects, including a premium Halo TV series in partnership with Hollywood legend Steven Spielberg, and a mystery Halo 'Bootcamp' project first unearthed via Korean ratings.

It's unknown if Halo: Spartan Assault is related to either of those or something completely different. But with E3 just days away and a new console launch looming, it would seem likely that we'll hear something of Microsoft's flagship game franchise at the show.

The firm has asserted that its E3 press briefing, scheduled for June 10, will focus on games for Xbox One, following the console's unveiling spotlighting the console's multimedia capabilities.

Milk, Milk, Milk all the waaaayyy!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 am

Whats new ip? Some kind of new mode on halo?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:13 am

its halo but without mustercheefs.

another ODST/ reach game.

i still dont understand the appeal to halo.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:15 am

@Shig same, I even like Resistance and Killzone more. Gears utterly shits on GAYLO.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:38 am

Meanwhile, at Microsoft headquarters...

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:50 am

I love halo but not for master chief who fans usually jiz over, i like the elites more, im always the arbiter as for the game it was in a group on 3 in the early days on 360 you either played halo/cod/gears or all of the above but you always had the loyal fans of each, and even though me and my friends played gears the most i liked halo more and was significantly better online than gears or cod
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Most likely going to be about the TV series.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Most likely going to be about the TV series.

You mean the one that will appear on Xbox One only tv?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 am

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Halo wars mobile! 1st day purchase for me wp8
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Have a feeling it will flop in comparison to other Halo games.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 pm

I hope it has....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:10 am

A halo twin stick shooter? That sounds like a lot of fun and it looks good, though they should've done a Halo Wars 2 IMO.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:44 am

Well that was unexpected, though I am not dissappointed, aside from the fact that it appears to be exclusive to windows 8.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Well they don't have their own handheld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered   Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo "Spartan Assault" Domain Registered
Page 1 of 1