Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!

Go down 
+3
ArchAngel
ghost23
RamboOnRedBull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  Empty
PostSubject: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:41 am

•Spartan Points is the new currency system in Halo 4. They will buy things such as armor, armor abilities, Spartan Ops missions.

•Spartan Ops
This was probably my most favorite addition I saw. From how it was described, think for Spartan Ops like Spec Ops from Modern Warfare but with a storyline. They will span out over several months, encouraging players to return to the game. Game Informer said that Spartan Ops will be comparable in scope and size to the in single-player storyline.

•Firefight
Once again, no explanation why aside from a picture caption. The caption read, "Halo 4's campaign is still playable with four players online (in reference to Sparan Ops, ensuring players that Spartan Ops will not replace the campaign coop experience). 343 Industries has no plans to include a dedicated Firefight mode. I'm torn on this, I don't normally play firefight, but I feel like it is a standard necessary feature in the game after Halo 3: ODST introduced it.

*More on Youtube under the Video Description!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:35 am

The DMR looks fucking nice. I'm interested to see what they will do with spartan ops.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 am

The lack of firefight is very interesting. It's certainly not a technical reason since Halo 4 is running on an upgraded Reach engine. Going to wait to see what 343's explanation is. Unless of course gameinformer got it wrong which is always a possibility.

Last edited by ghost23 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:01 am

After reading the leaked pictures on another site, its interesting that a Covenant fleet invades the wreckage of the Dawn.After reading Halo:Glasslands(which takes place after Halo 3), my best guess is that its Tel'Cams forces.While Arbiter and his followers are wanting peace with the UNSC and have partnered with Hood, Tel'cam and his religious followers want to kill the humans.At the same time, ONI is planning to kill the Sangheili, going behind Lord Hood's back.Both sides have some major conflict going on.

It will be cool if we get to fight ONI in Halo 4.I doubt it will happen, but it is a nice thought.

I also really like the Spartan Ops Idea, im not much of a multiplayer person due to no story so this would really bring in replayability for me.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:20 pm

I always thought the ONI were cunts. Typical black ops secret faggots who didnt co-operate fully with the military.
Back to top Go down
goodnana
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:53 am

The lack of firefight is very interesting. It's certainly not a technical reason since Halo 4 is running on an upgraded Reach engine.
GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  Pet
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Fail bot ^
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:27 pm

:fuckyea:

So fucking pumped for Halo 4. Looking forward to the Spartan Ops the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!    GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameInformer Halo 4 Leak: Elites, Spartan Ops, DMR & MORE!
Page 1 of 1