Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? Empty
PostSubject: Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper?   Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper?   Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? Image510

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? Image610

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? Image810

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? Image710

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? Image910
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper?   Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:35 pm

depends whether you value your time or money more.

consoles may be more expensive in the long run, but if you don't have the patience to deal with some of the problems that a PC may encounter, then consoles are for you.

its worth it for some people, but not for others. someone like reaper that comes home after a long shift of turning valves and heavy lifting at a factory(shirtless btw) , simply wants to come home, have a beer, and play their games. which is still a great experience.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper?   Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:39 pm

HAHAHA oh Mike I lol'd

I wholeheartedly agree Shig. It's why I actually believe consoles to be superior for gaming (because of the user friendly interface, the heavy focus on video games, the convenience, etc) . But I wanted to really get away from those aspects in this video and make it simply all about the price.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper?   Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:33 pm

To me it is always depend on how mach time and money I am willing to spend after investing in said system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper?   Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consoles vs PC .... which one is cheaper?
Page 1 of 1