Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games where you play as children

Go down 
+6
Stigma
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
Orc
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Games where you play as children Empty
PostSubject: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

LUCIUS
Games where you play as children Wallpa10
This game has you play as a creepy little bastard, the son of the devil whose intentions are to kill off all the people around the massive mansion you live in.

BULLY
Games where you play as children 39913_10
Rockstar's greatest game involves you playing as Jimmy Hopkins, a mischievous kid that bullies the bullies and ends up being king of the school.

ASSASSIN'S CREED 3
Games where you play as children Assass10
Although it's only for a short while, in the third iteration of the AC franchise you get to play as the protagonist when he was a young kid of a native american tribe.

FABLE 1 & 2
Games where you play as children Fable-10
At the beginning of both Fable games you play as the younger protagonist.

LEGEND OF ZELDA FRANCHISE
Games where you play as children The-le10
Just about every Zelda game puts you in the boots of Young Link at some point or another. In the case of Ocarina of Time, you'll be switching back and forth between Young and Old Link.

POKEMON FRANCHISE
Games where you play as children Pokemo10
I don't know how old the trainers are but they always look young, and considering in the anime Ash became a trainer when he was like 10, I'm inclined to believe this is the case.

HARRY POTTER 1-3
Games where you play as children 4297-210
Without a doubt, some of the best movie tie-in games ever, the first 3 Harry Potter games have you play as Harry (and his friends) when they are the ages 11-13.

KID ICARUS FRANCHISE
Games where you play as children Kid-ic10
It's in the title.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Games where you play as children R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:01 am

Games where you play as children Pedobe11
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:44 am

Mecha wrote:

Amazing. I predicted your post before I even got onto the thread.

People like you are the reason society today is so fucked up. Can we not even acknowledge the existence of children anymore without people automatically playing their paedophile card?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Games where you play as children Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:46 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mecha wrote:

People like you are the reason society today is so fucked up. Can we not even acknowledge the existence of children anymore without people automatically playing their paedophile card?

Like you can't acknowledge the existence of anime without bringing the homosexual card?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:48 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Like you can't acknowledge the existence of anime without bringing the homosexual card?

Get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:05 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Seeing as you INSISTED on the chatbox, like a little bitch, here I am.

You are so ignorant. I'm not even sure if this is a pathetic troll or plain ignorance, either way...

I am saying Mecha should grow the fuck up because he is only enforcing stupid delusions that are in society today. The issue of everyone being accused of a paedophile from ANY INNOCENT interactions with minors is shameful. It means every adult feels uncomfortable when chatting with, entertaining or basically doing ANYTHING with a child, and so I resent that Mecha (even though he is obviously joking) feels the need to post paedobear on anything regarding children, implanting sexual connotations to something that should have none.
Now you are comparing what I said to anime fans to THAT?
It is about scope. I don't think calling someone gay because they like something that is very gay, is anywhere near related to this matter. Furthermore, as I said on the chatbox (which you chose to ignore because teh pplz cant see it), children are something of the everyday world, something we are all at one point in our life. Our friends and family, neighbors and enemies were all once and may have children. We may one day be mistrusted, judged or even accused of paedophilia, for having any innocent interactions with children. And that sickens me. That the depraved minorities should make us live our lives in fear.

Anime is just a fucking form of entertainment. If you watch it you are embracing the fact that you are a faggot.

As for Mecha's post, It is a VERY immature thing to do. If there was something mildly sexual about the thread, then by all means why not post pedobear? But in its current state it is an innocent thread.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:19 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Seeing as you INSISTED on the chatbox, like a little bitch, here I am.

You are so ignorant. I'm not even sure if this is a pathetic troll or plain ignorance, either way...

1. I am saying Mecha should grow the fuck up because he is only enforcing stupid delusions that are in society today. The issue of everyone being accused of a paedophile from ANY INNOCENT interactions with minors is shameful. It means every adult feels uncomfortable when chatting with, entertaining or basically doing ANYTHING with a child, and so I resent that Mecha (even though he is obviously joking) feels the need to post paedobear on anything regarding children, implanting sexual connotations to something that should have none.
Now you are comparing what I said to anime fans to THAT?
It is about scope. 2. I don't think calling someone gay because they like something that is very gay, is anywhere near related to this matter. Furthermore, as I said on the chatbox (which you chose to ignore because teh pplz cant see it), children are something of the everyday world, something we are all at one point in our life. Our friends and family, neighbors and enemies were all once and may have children. 3. We may one day be mistrusted, judged or even accused of paedophilia, for having any innocent interactions with children. And that sickens me. That the depraved minorities should make us live our lives in fear.

Anime is just a fucking form of entertainment. If you watch it you are embracing the fact that you are a faggot.

As for Mecha's post, It is a VERY immature thing to do. If there was something mildly sexual about the thread, then by all means why not post pedobear? But in its current state it is an innocent thread.

1. The same way you're forcing delusions that anyone who likes anime must be a faggot, homosexual person?

2. Who are you to say that other people are gay just for liking something you don't? Wouldn't that be forcing insecure delusions of your own unto other people? And to you think you actually are gay, yet you still use it as a childish insult to other people just because they may not share your same view.

3. Just like you mistrust, judge, and even accuse Shig, Toxic, etc. for being faggots, girly, and homosexual just because they like Anime? Or, how anyone who likes anime is being judged & accused by you for being "Faggots"?

Steven, you're coming off as a fucking moron. You're essentially accusing Mecha for insults and delusions,. Yet, you do the same to other people. Try to think of that for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:26 am

You are actually a fucking retard man.

I have said before, I think FMA and Pokemon are good! Guess what, they are animes.

I don't think a little joke about them being fags for liking anime is really the end of the world.

And yet again, it is about scale. They might both be accusations but which one is worse? One that is effectively accurate? Or an accusation that calls out idiotic assumptions that are false and causes people to live in fear?

Because you know, anime is generally on the feminine side. People need only find it offensive if they don't embrace the fact that it is a slightly more girly form of animation. Nothing wrong with that. As long as it's not My Little Pony then they're all good in my books.

Hell, why are you confronting me? Mecha is the one accusing me of being a paedophile. What is worse, someones feminine side being recognized or someone being accused of raping children?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:38 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
You are actually a fucking retard man.

I have said before, I think FMA and Pokemon are good! Guess what, they are animes.

1. I don't think a little joke about them being fags for liking anime is really the end of the world.

And yet again, it is about scale. They might both be accusations but which one is worse? One that is effectively accurate? Or an accusation that calls out idiotic assumptions that are false and causes people to live in fear?

Because you know, anime is generally on the feminine side.2. People need only find it offensive if they don't embrace the fact that it is a slightly more girly form of animation. Nothing wrong with that. As long as it's not My Little Pony then they're all good in my books.

Hell, why are you confronting me? Mecha is the one accusing me of being a paedophile. What is worse, someones feminine side being recognized or someone being accused of raping children?

1. If a "little joke" (Which it isn't), is not the end of world for calling someone else a fag - Then why is it when Mecha posts an innocent picture? Again, you're blowing this way out of the water.

2. First you call it "Gay and for faggots", and now you're backstepping by saying "A little girly animation"? Nice try. Also, if people shouldn't find that offensive, why should you find it offensive if Mecha does nothing but post a single fucking picture? It's not the end of the world, and it's not a direct attack on you, and your stance. If you're not an actual pedophile - What's the problem? Like you previously said: "A little joke" is not the end of the world

3. I'm confronting you because you were the one saying that Mecha is an example of what's wrong with society, even though, you're guilty of the same crime as him.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:17 pm

This is being blown out of proportion. Take it to the PM's and get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Games where you play as children XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Limbo
A Boy and His Blob
Ni no Kuni
Knytt Underground
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
The Cave
Eternal Sonata
Earthbound

I guess you could also include Fallout 3, where you play as an infant and then a child at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:57 pm

You play as kid drake in Uncharted 3 for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:31 pm

You play as a muthafukin' newborn in Assassin's Creed II!

Last edited by Stoney on Sat May 25, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I MEANT AC II)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:17 pm

@Rambo, it is about the connotations and what it stands for. I would take it as a joke if it were in context, as I said. But in the current context it is against everything I stand for.
I used the words "gay" and "fag". So what? What's wrong with that? All it means is a bit feminine. It's self-explanatory cussing that doesn't have any aftermath. I'm cool if someone calls me a faggot or a cunt because they are hollow words. Especially in a context where I am actually doing something faggy or cuntish.
It is the lack of reason for the usage of the connotations of paedophilia that I detest.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:30 pm

The Pilotwings series.

Or at least Pilotwings 64.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
@Rambo, it is about the connotations and what it stands for. I would take it as a joke if it were in context, as I said. But in the current context it is against everything I stand for.
I used the words "gay" and "fag". So what? What's wrong with that? All it means is a bit feminine. It's self-explanatory cussing that doesn't have any aftermath. I'm cool if someone calls me a faggot or a cunt because they are hollow words. Especially in a context where I am actually doing something faggy or cuntish.
It is the lack of reason for the usage of the connotations of paedophilia that I detest.
Take it to PMs you sad fuckers...
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:02 am

@Steven, I understand what you're trying to say, but you're forgetting how this started. You told Mecha:

Quote :

You essentially told Mecha he's the exampe of what's wrong with society for pulling the pedophile card as a small remark.

Completely forgetting you pull the same thing to Anime fans. Regardless of how much more serious one of the remarks is over the other - That doesn't matter. You just told Mecha that he's the scum of society for doing something you do yourself.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Games where you play as children StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:19 am

Games where you play as children Lykos11111
Games where you play as children Lykos22222222
Games where you play as children Lykos333333333
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:31 am

RamboOnRedBull, your warning is up to 75%, Sawed Off Orc, your warning is up to 25%. Padders, your warning is up to 25%. Stop ignoring us and get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:51 pm

:fuckyea:

Thanks Paddy.

By the way thank you those that actually kept on topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:58 pm

projecting 10-

wizard 101
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games where you play as children   Games where you play as children I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games where you play as children
Page 1 of 1