Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone here actially play games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Does anyone here actially play games? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Does anyone here actially play games? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 8:42 am

I've got a lot of you on PSN and barely any of you guys hardly even play games. I've only recently got back into games now that i'm in the middle of my exams. Mainly just playing Fallout, Diablo, Witcher, Trackmania, BLOPS Zombies.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Does anyone here actially play games? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 9:04 am

I'm still a gamer and always will be. Maybe I'm a bit more casual now than I was last gen, but I still game. And by casual, I mean I'm more picky with what I buy now. Because I don't have the time or money to play every game out there. So I just want to buy a game that's really really fun. If I want something more story-driven, then I'll just watch a movie.

But yeah, seems like a lot of people here aren't as interested in gaming as they use to be. Which is kinda sad. I know as we get older, we put more focus into more important things. But hey, I'm still a gamer, so it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 5:36 pm

I'm currently playing Demon's Souls, Persona 3 FES, and FF6. I might get Overwatch at some point, since I absolutely loved the beta for that game.

Why not play that with everybody?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Does anyone here actially play games? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Archduke wrote:
I'm currently playing Demon's Souls, Persona 3 FES, and FF6. I might get Overwatch at some point, since I absolutely loved the beta for that game.

Overwatch is shit and only cancerous faggots with shit taste like it, so not surprised it's your favourite game.

I think BF1 would be great for some cheeky forum matches
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Orion wrote:
Archduke wrote:

Overwatch is shit and only cancerous faggots with shit taste like it, so not surprised it's your favourite game.

I think BF1 would be great for some cheeky forum matches

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 7:13 pm

I might buy Battlefield 1, actually. As long as it's not anything like Battlefield 4. That game is WAY too chaotic. DICE needs to learn that less is more.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 2:11 am

Because of life and lack of interest in gaming in general I have had trouble finishing games I have started over the years. Honestly Uncharted 4 has been the only game in years where I just could not put it down. For all the shit I give Sony at least they didn't manage to fuck up Naughty Dog.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:27 pm

I'll definitely get BF1. I'm really interested in a WW1-esque shooter.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:36 am

Add me on PSN: XxFlam3throw3r42 if you want to play Battlefield 1, Battlefront, or something with me. Will prob. get Titanfall 2 or Overwatch soon.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:46 am

I was planning to buy Battlefield 1, but other things came up. Not sure what the next game will be that I will pick up?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:47 am

Mecha wrote:
I was planning to buy Battlefield 1, but other things came up. Not sure what the next game will be that I will pick up?

None, mecha. You don't play video-games.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:52 am

Archduke wrote:
Mecha wrote:

None, mecha. You don't play video-games.

lol, I still play. I just don't like spending so much money on them now. It was easier when you were younger, because you were given money a lot more easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here actially play games?   Does anyone here actially play games? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here actially play games?
Page 1 of 1