Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIFA 14 engine won't support PC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

FIFA 14 engine won't support PC R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

FIFA 14 engine won't support PC Empty
PostSubject: FIFA 14 engine won't support PC   FIFA 14 engine won't support PC I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:41 am

FIFA 14 engine won't support PC 22-05-10

Quote :
FIFA 14 will support EA Sports’ new Ignite engine on Xbox One and PS4, but PC gamers will miss out on the new tech, the studio has confirmed.

FIFA community manager Rob Hodson clarified the details on Twitter this morning, and it’s not yet clear why PC is losing out on the engine.

If you missed the Xbox One demo of EA Sports’ Ignite engine, you can watch the studio’s tech demos here.

Thanks Eurogamer.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

FIFA 14 engine won't support PC StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 engine won't support PC   FIFA 14 engine won't support PC I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:29 am

Like I want to play that shit on my Master Race.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 engine won't support PC   FIFA 14 engine won't support PC I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Who the fuck plays real time sports games on PC anyway lul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 engine won't support PC   FIFA 14 engine won't support PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 engine won't support PC
Page 1 of 1