Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA Empty
PostSubject: UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA   UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 am

UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA Uncharted

Quote :
79% of all Vita hardware sales during launch week came from the WiFi version.

The Vita version of FIFA also entered as a new entry at two, while Rayman Origins gets a 197% boost as a Vita launch title to re-enter at five.

Sales of both Uncharted and FIFA Football accounted for half of game sales in the UK last week, with Uncharted taking 31% of week one Vita sales and FIFA gaining 18%.

Other Vita launch titles include Wipeout 2048, just missing the top ten at 11, F1 2011 at 22, Virtua Tennis 4 at 30 and Everybody’s Golf at 32

In other chart-related news, the EA Partners-Starbreeze shooter reboot of Syndicate enters the listing at seven. Outside of the top ten, Mistwalker RPG The Last Story begins life at 15, while Nagoshi third-person shooter Binary Domain enters at 35.

Top ten for the week ending February 25 is below. Last week’s data is here.

1. Uncharted: Golden Abyss
2. FIFA Football
3. UFC Undisputed 3
4. FIFA 12
5. Rayman Origins
6. Mario & Sonic at the London Olympics
7. Syndicate
8. Modern Warfare 3
9. Battlefield 3
10. Final Fantasy XIII-2

ShopTo‘s gone live with the top 20 Vita games for launch, with Uncharted, FIFA, Wipeout 2048, Rayman Origins and Ridge Racer consisting of its top five.

Get the top ten below.

1. Uncharted: Golden Abyss
2. FIFA Football
3. Wipeout 2048
4. Rayman Origins
5. Ridge Racer
6. Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition
7. Everybody’s Golf
8. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
9. Little Deviants
10. F1 2011

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA   UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 am

UK knows quality.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA   UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 pm

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG I wanna play Golden Abyss so badly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA   UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK charts: Vita takes one and two with Uncharted and FIFA
Page 1 of 1