Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers

Go down 
+2
Bluenose
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers Empty
PostSubject: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:30 am

Don't fix what ain't broken applies perfectly to the 360 controller. DON'T CHANGE IT FOOLS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:49 am

Alot of people may be thinking oh no wii u controller when in fact its more like they trimmed it down slightly nothing special
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:31 am

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
Alot of people may be thinking oh no wii u controller when in fact its more like they trimmed it down slightly nothing special

This.

I doubt MS will want to make too many changes to the current Xbox controller. It's perfect as it is. :)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Except for the directional buttons.

I am currently using a 360 controller for my PC (as well as my 360). It's so much more better than any other controller.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:49 pm

The 360 controller save from the D-pad is the greatest controller i've used, i highly doubt Microsoft would change it too much.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Um yea. Sony held on to the original dualshock for decades. MS will probably stick to the 360 controller design.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:11 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Um yea. Sony held on to the original dualshock for decades. MS will probably stick to the 360 controller design.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers   Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Xbox's rumored flattened controllers
Page 1 of 1