Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP Empty
PostSubject: Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP   Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Ok im happy about Kitty, Warpath, Colossus and Sunspot, but we still need Nightcrawler, Cable and Franklin Richards.

I know some of you faggots are worried about a huge cast, but that's what makes the X-Men great. The X-Men had about 200 members and were outselling every Avengers books by miles until the Avengers movie. Anyways the X-Men in comics have been split into smaller groups but now they seem to be tearing up the Avengers comics in sales again. X-MEN 4 LYF, RIP CHARLES XAVIER(JK GLAD CYKES FINALLY KILLED U FGT)

Anyways hopefully Franklin reboots the X-Men movieverse
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP   Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:39 pm

X-Men has potential to be even bigger than the B-rated superheroes known as The Avengers.

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP   Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:59 pm

.....what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP   Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warpath and Bishop for X-Men DOFP
Page 1 of 1