Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bravely Default - Official Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bravely Default - Official Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Bravely Default - Official Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Bravely Default - Official Trailer   Bravely Default - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default - Official Trailer   Bravely Default - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:50 pm

okay I totally wasn't interested in this game, but this trailer makes it looks pretty damn cool
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default - Official Trailer   Bravely Default - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Reviews are starting to come in:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-bravely-default-269560.phtml (9/10!!!)

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/review/36425

MY BODY IS READY
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bravely Default - Official Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default - Official Trailer   Bravely Default - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:17 am

Bravely Default - Official Trailer Gandalf-i-have-no-memory
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default - Official Trailer   Bravely Default - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Bless you, pre-orders that "accidentally" break street date. Pretty fun so far, had to charge thru the demo last minute to unlock all the bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default - Official Trailer   Bravely Default - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:21 pm

There's already a sequel in the works http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravely_Second XD
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default - Official Trailer   Bravely Default - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Just bought it. But I'm at army ait so I can't play it until I "phase up" which should be in a week or two. My 3ds is locked up right now  Sad but i'll get it back then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bravely Default - Official Trailer   Bravely Default - Official Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bravely Default - Official Trailer
Page 1 of 1