Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last of Us - Official Trailer

Go down 
+11
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
RamboOnRedBull
Based Sonji
BioDemon
ghost23
Archduke
Hydell
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Last of Us - Official Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Last of Us - Official Trailer Empty
PostSubject: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Man this looks so awesome. Zombie games are the shit, and it would be nice to finally get one with a good narrative.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Last of Us - Official Trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm so fucking hyped for this game.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Looks like all other zombie games are going to be left for dead.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Reaper wrote:
Looks like all other zombie games are going to be left for dead.

The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_see_what_you_did_there_super

This game looks fantastic. Naughty Dog is raising the bar for excellence in the video game industry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Looks like Dead Island in a city with Ellen Page and Nathan Drake.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm

I'm hyped.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:35 am

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg. ND narrative and set pieces in a fucking zombie game. Pretty hyped.

But wait..... No Jak 4.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:50 am

Ugh....fuck Jak 4.

We get a new IP and all people do is bitch about it not being jak 4.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 am

Well, it's been confirmed from Naughty Dog that this is all in-game cinematics, just like Uncharted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Last of Us - Official Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah, but I'll highly doubt the graphics are going to be anywhere near this good when playing the actual game itself...
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 am

Reaper wrote:
Ugh....fuck Jak 4.

We get a new IP and all people do is bitch about it not being jak 4.

This, I am fucking hyped for this.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Last of Us - Official Trailer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:50 am

Hell yeah. I'll take anything Naughty Dog makes. This just looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Naughty Dog + Zombie Game = Epic Win.

Also, all these games coming out on the current gen systems means this gen is going to go on a whole lot longer. I take that as a plus. I have no need for a new gen to start.

Last edited by Teckno on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:09 pm

This is Epic Games vs Naughty Dog all over again.

Last edited by SturgisXD on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I think its great that way Sturgis...nothing like competition to actually create innovation instead of stagnation.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 pm

SturgisXD wrote:

lol but its reversed this time. Last time Epic had the gritty graphics design with Gears of War and Naughty Dog had the somewhat cartoony design with Uncharted.
Now Epic have the cartoony design with Fornite and Naughty Dog have the gritty design with Last of Us.
Plus, Fornite is most likely multiplatform.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm

SturgisXD wrote:

Are you fucking nuts? The only thing the 2 IPs will have in common is the fact that there are zombies. They aren't even comparable. And anyone swearing allegiance to one franchise over the other isn't going to do themselves any favors.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:

Are you fucking nuts? The only thing the 2 IPs will have in common is the fact that there are zombies. They aren't even comparable. And anyone swearing allegiance to one franchise over the other isn't going to do themselves any favors.
I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 am

ghost23 wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:

lol but its reversed this time. Last time Epic had the gritty graphics design with Gears of War and Naughty Dog had the somewhat cartoony design with Uncharted.
Now Epic have the cartoony design with Fornite and Naughty Dog have the gritty design with Last of Us.

The art style of Uncharted and The Last of Us look the same? It's Epic Games who have gone from gritty to cartoony... That and the characters been viewed in a wide aspect ratio in Gears to a thin aspect ratio in Fortnite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 am

TRF's reaction to a gritty zombie survival game: OMFG LOOKS AWESOME

TRF's reaction to a cartoony game that has barely no references to zombie survival games: Looks like nazi zombies

The Last of Us - Official Trailer 1133-are-you-fucking-kidding-me
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Last of Us - Official Trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 am

Can't wait for this game! The Last of Us - Official Trailer 2505020059

Last edited by RamboOnRedBull on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:

The art style of Uncharted and The Last of Us look the same? It's Epic Games who have gone from gritty to cartoony... That and the characters been viewed in a wide aspect ratio in Gears to a thin aspect ratio in Fortnite.

No I said that Naughty Dog have gone from a somewhat cartoony design with Uncharted to a gritty look with last of us.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 am

ghost23 wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:

No I said that Naughty Dog have gone from a somewhat cartoony design with Uncharted to a gritty look with last of us.

What's Cartoony about Uncharted? It may be a bit tongue in cheek in it's presentation but I don't see the connection with Cartoony?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:

What's Cartoony about Uncharted? It may be a bit tongue in cheek in it's presentation but I don't see the connection with Cartoony?

I just think the graphical style of Uncharted looks a bit cartoony when compared to other games say Gears of War. It's just how perceive the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us - Official Trailer   The Last of Us - Official Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us - Official Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next