Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title Empty
PostSubject: Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title   Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title Ryse_t10

Quote :
Ryse is a next-generation Xbox launch title according to a report on The Verge.

Microsoft revealed Crytek’s gladiator-style Ryse, formerly known as Codename Kingdoms, during E3 2011, and according to the report, the game with Kinect functionality has been reworked for next-gen. Ryse will also take advantage of Kinect’s upgraded tracking.

Rumors that the game would skip Xbox 360 first surfaced in December 2011, claiming it would instead be released on next-gen. At the time, Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli wouldn’t be drawn on the rumor which stemmed from a LinkedIn profile belonging to the game’s senior level designer who left Crytek for Ubisoft.

Yerli said at the time: “We’re still working with Microsoft, so obviously we can’t change platforms. But if you mean within Microsoft – that I can’t comment on.”

It has also been suggested the game will contain multiplayer.

The report also states that four “major launch titles” for the next Xbox will include a Forza title with “super life-like” graphics, a zombie game, and a Pixar movie-style game starring a family living on an island. The later will use Kinect to scan the player and input it as virtual character in-game.

Third-party support is also “strong in the first-person-shooter genre,” and improvements to Xbox Live have been made along with a “switch to currency” instead of MS Points.

Other third party games, unsurprisingly, said to be coming to the console are Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs and Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, according to a LinkedIn profile belonging to one of the firm’s gameplay programmers and marketing artists (thanks, woe).

MS is expected to reveal the console in May and a full reveal is expected at E3 in June.

Thanks, DrDamn.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title   Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:46 pm

looked fucking yit anyways, bullshit kinect
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title   Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Sounded good when it was first teased, but when it was announced as a Kinect game, I lost hope.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title   Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:39 am

Chobo wrote:
Sounded good when it was first teased, but when it was announced as a Kinect game, I lost hope.

Remember we when we all thought it was an open world RPG set in the times of the Gladiator ... ? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title   Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryse will be a Xbox 720 launch title
Page 1 of 1