Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360   Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 Xbox-310

Quote :
A report over on Kotaku states that the controller for the next Xbox console won’t differ greatly from the current offering. Everything you see now on the Xbox 360 controller is still there, and the shape has stayed the same as well, only it will be a bit smaller. The report also states that each developer kit has controllers which are decorated with stripes, so that if a shot of it leaked, was lost, or stolen, Microsoft would be able to tell which developer the controller was in use by. Tricky.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360   Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 am

As long as they fix the D-pad i'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360   Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 am

I personally don't have any problem with the D-pad.
But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360   Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 am

Yeah the D-pad was pretty gimpy, nothing that you couldn't get used to though. And otherwise the controller was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360   Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 am

The new controller with the optional raised d-pad solved that problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360   Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 720 controller won't be much different from the 360
Page 1 of 1