Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games that maxed out the PSP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Games that maxed out the PSP Empty
PostSubject: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Games that maxed out the PSP Grand-11 Although it's not the prettiest up close, flying a heli through the cityscape is unreal
Games that maxed out the PSP Midnig10 As if the way it maintains the open world environment alone was not impressive enough
Games that maxed out the PSP Header10 I have to hand it to capcom, everything from the environments to the monsters looks unbelievable
Games that maxed out the PSP _dissi10 The system didn't have a shortage of fighting games, but this one takes home the prize
Games that maxed out the PSP 95833810 Though the final product wasn't up to scratch, there's no denying it was impressive
Games that maxed out the PSP Obscur10 I don't think the game recieved a downgrade in graphics from the wii version
Games that maxed out the PSP _littl10 It may not look it, but this game is very demanding and juiced most of psp's hardware
Games that maxed out the PSP Egypt310 Lara Croft ain't just a pretty face. She looks incredibly fluid in action
Games that maxed out the PSP _resis10 As repetitive as it may be, it does not stop the graphics looking great
Games that maxed out the PSP Toy-st13 A better camera would have been nice, but what it lets you see leaves you in awe
Games that maxed out the PSP Standa10 Seeing this in action on the handheld made my jaw hit the floor
Games that maxed out the PSP Silent11 Gotta hand it to the game. Incredible environments and perfect shadowing
Games that maxed out the PSP 028a0110 Although the character models needed some work, the detail is stunning
Games that maxed out the PSP Metal-10 A few muddy textures do not mar the otherwise stellar visuals
Games that maxed out the PSP Fft0-s10 If you thought Crisis Core looked good, Type 0 is on a whole other levelGames that maxed out the PSP Ghost10 Chains of Olympus set the bar high, and Ghost of Sparta surpassed it

Random pic

Games that maxed out the PSP Metal-11
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:35 am

Let's hear your thoughts. Any games I missed out on? Which do you think is the overall winner?
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:42 am

doesnt matter psp sucks
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
doesnt matter psp sucks

Contribute maturely or fuck off.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Didnt really care for the psp tbh, and I got it during its last years when most of its games were out. Only Peace Walker really wow'd me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Imagine God of War on the Vita. Games that maxed out the PSP 409191096
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

ArchAngel wrote:
Didnt really care for the psp tbh, and I got it during its last years when most of its games were out. Only Peace Walker really wow'd me.

What other games did you play?
Because honestly, this is the view held by thousands (maybe millions) of people who own/ed a psp but the truth is they were never bothered to look further than a few high profile games.
For example someone I know said he wasn't keen on psp and wants to trade it in for a DS. I asked him what games he owned. He said he owns something like 3 (and they were games that came out in its first year or so as well). And so I gave him a list of recommendations of incredible games. He ignored it completely and just sold the system.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Hey I just met mike
and this is crazy
but keep it up
and that warning bar is going up baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Teckno wrote:
Hey I just met mike
and this is crazy
but keep it up
and that warning bar is going up baby.

i dont care
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:13 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
ArchAngel wrote:

Because honestly, this is the view held by thousands (maybe millions) of people who own/ed a psp but the truth is they were never bothered to look further than a few high profile games.
For example someone I know said he wasn't keen on psp and wants to trade it in for a DS. I asked him what games he owned. He said he owns something like 3 (and they were games that came out in its first year or so as well). And so I gave him a list of recommendations of incredible games. He ignored it completely and just sold the system.

Ill name off some of the games off the top of my head that I own for psp

Daxter
Secret Agent Clank
Jak and Daxter Frontier
Killzone Liberation
Trails in the Sky
Mod Nation Racers
Persuit Force
Resistance Retribution
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
God of war Chains of Olympus
God of War Ghost of Sparta
and a few others I cant think of.

Only Peace Walker really made much of an impression. I hate the controls and analog(if you can call it that) on the psp. There really arent many more psp games that I can actually ever seeing myself try or buy. The only ones that caught my interest as of now is locoroco and patapon(which I just got for free on my VITA). What is funny is that ive had more fun with Persona 4 and Gravity Rush on my Vita than I did with the entire psp library I own.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Games that maxed out the PSP StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 am

To bad we'll never see an english release fro Final Fantasy Type 0. Sad

I agree a lot of those look pretty damn good. Even tho most of the japanese titles do have an install option for smoother gameplay and better colours.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:47 am

ArchAngel wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
ArchAngel wrote:

Ill name off some of the games off the top of my head that I own for psp

Daxter
Secret Agent Clank
Jak and Daxter Frontier
Killzone Liberation
Trails in the Sky
Mod Nation Racers
Persuit Force
Resistance Retribution
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
God of war Chains of Olympus
God of War Ghost of Sparta
and a few others I cant think of.

Only Peace Walker really made much of an impression. I hate the controls and analog(if you can call it that) on the psp. There really arent many more psp games that I can actually ever seeing myself try or buy. The only ones that caught my interest as of now is locoroco and patapon(which I just got for free on my VITA). What is funny is that ive had more fun with Persona 4 and Gravity Rush on my Vita than I did with the entire psp library I own.

Not a bad collection but those are the really high profile Sony exclusives mostly.

These are other games you should have checked out

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (easily about 300 hours worth of gameplay here)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories (the depth of San Andreas but in vice city. Wanna fly in a plane? You can do that)
Final Fantasy Crisis Core (the most moving rpg I've ever played)
Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix (more content than the console versions. Really fun)
Kingdom Hearts bbs (widely considered to be the best KH game)

These above games alone would provide you with about 600 hours game time and all of them are incredible.

Then others like Disgaea, Burnout, Syphon Filter, Lbp, midnight club, the warriors, Field commander, socom, Tekken, soul calibur, gran turismo, etc

There's no shortage of great games. It was just easy for me to discover them by hacking my psp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games that maxed out the PSP   Games that maxed out the PSP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games that maxed out the PSP
Page 1 of 1