Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The pride of your collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

The pride of your collection Empty
PostSubject: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:11 pm

Which are the comics that you love owning most? The ones that you sometimes take out just to stare at the cover for ages? DIGITAL DO NOT COUNT.

I honestly do not spend much on my comics. I read for enjoyment, and paying £100 for something I could read online just isn't what I do, but some of my comics have beautiful artwork or just look somewhat special even if they are almost worthless.

The pride of your collection 1845110
Hellboy Buster Oakley Gets His Wish #1, 25th Anniversary Variant (probably the most expensive comic I own)

The pride of your collection 03_11110
Spider-Man Adventures #1 (The first ever SMA comic, and my version has a shiny film cover)

The pride of your collection Hqfezj10
Bloodshot #0 Family Blood (Shiny and bumpy)

The pride of your collection 68163-10
Hulk Tempest Fugit #2 (in effect it's worthless, but that artwork showing both green Hulk and grey Hulk fighting is so striking)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

PostSubject: Re: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm

my one and only comic book.

The pride of your collection 4bccb4ade3a3f_32543n
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Le aime.

Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

PostSubject: Re: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Le aime.

quoi. oui je viens d'un, peu importe ce que je dis sur la bande dessinée, ils ont une certaine conception graphique incroyable et j'aime voler leurs concepts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:07 pm

I sold/lost most of my comics since my teenage years, but I've had this since I was about 12:
The pride of your collection VkoHCId
It's the death of Gwen Stacy issue. I should see how much I could get for it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:11 pm

^
Oh sweet!
That probably is worth quite a bit.

EDIT: I just checked, providing yours isn't a reprint and is actually one of the original copies, well one dude on Ebay is selling with the starting bid at £135 ($203). If that sells...well, you can tell you've got something valuable The pride of your collection 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The pride of your collection E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Bipolar wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Le aime.

quoi. oui je viens d'un, peu importe ce que je dis sur la bande dessinée, ils ont une certaine conception graphique incroyable et j'aime voler leurs concepts.

This is basicly what i hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pride of your collection   The pride of your collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pride of your collection
Page 1 of 1