Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

DMC HD collection announced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

DMC HD collection announced Empty
PostSubject: DMC HD collection announced   DMC HD collection announced I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Quote :
After months of speculation and age ratings, Capcom has finally made a formal announcement regarding the Devil May Cry HD Collection. It is now a confirmed project and slated to hit the Xbox 360 and PS3 in early 2012.

The collection will feature Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition for a cool $39.99. While the third game had a PC port, the collection will mark the first time Dante's original two adventures have appeared on anything outside the PlayStation 2.

Both Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 3 are fantastic games and I'm pretty excited to get both of them again in HD. How about you?

:fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat: :fuckthat:

http://www.destructoid.com/capcom-officially-announces-devil-may-cry-hd-collection-213865.phtml
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DMC HD collection announced   DMC HD collection announced I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 pm

DMC HD collection announced Tumblr_lc2bykUxfv1qzhawyo1_500
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: DMC HD collection announced   DMC HD collection announced I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 pm

2012 is going to be a nostalgia fuckfest I guess.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

DMC HD collection announced 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: DMC HD collection announced   DMC HD collection announced I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I'll pass
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: DMC HD collection announced   DMC HD collection announced I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:16 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: DMC HD collection announced   DMC HD collection announced I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 pm

never played DMC. Hooray I guess???
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMC HD collection announced   DMC HD collection announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMC HD collection announced
Page 1 of 1