Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:17 pm

http://gematsu.com/2013/03/devil-survivor-2-break-code-announced-for-3ds

Okay, 3DS now has FOUR Shin Megami Tensei games (3 in the works/awaiting localization)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 Break Code
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 pm

I like how in Devil Survivor you can fight for Yahweh and his angels! Such a cool concept in my oppinion!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:57 am

K. Btw tell me how amazing vita is for having ONE Smt game Razz
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Oh you mean the highest rated one?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:36 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Oh you mean the highest rated one?

I thought ratings didn't matter? If they do, then okay. Vita's only SMT is better than the only one out on 3DS so far (herp) but 3DS is getting three more. So it weighs out. Plus, Vita has only one game in the 90's, while 3DS has five.

OUCH.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Now you're bringing other games into this? I see you're running out of arguments.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:27 am

CernaMLD wrote:
Now you're bringing other games into this? I see you're running out of arguments.

Certainly not. I'll openly admit Vita has the better SMT game so far if you admit that reviews matter. :)
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Trying to start this again eh? Persona 4 is the best, just sayin. Its literally worth 10 devil survivors. You are seriously missing out by not playing P4G
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 am

Zeratul wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Trying to start this again eh? Persona 4 is the best, just sayin. Its literally worth 10 devil survivors. You are seriously missing out by not playing P4G

Yes your port with some extra content is so much superior to several new exclusive titles
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Yes your port with some extra content is so much superior to several new exclusive titles

I don't see why this matters. Wind Waker HD will be vastly superior to previous and future Zelda titles. Hell, it already is 25x better than Skyward Sword.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

No

3DS is getting SMTIV. You know, the main series. That's a big deal considering the last main series game came out in 2003, and the one before it in 1994.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:13 am

Stigma wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

No

3DS is getting SMTIV. You know, the main series. That's a big deal considering the last main series game came out in 2003, and the one before it in 1994.

Persona>>>SMT

Main series or not, Persona is the best.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:06 am

Zeratul wrote:
Stigma wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

No

Persona>>>SMT

That's your own opinion. An Exclusive New (non-port) Main-Series entry ALONGSIDE 3 other SMT games? Plus Persona for 3DS was heavily rumoured... well that makes 3DS have the upper hand AT LEAST if you are being objective.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 am

Zeratul wrote:
Stigma wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

No

Persona>>>SMT

You only think that cause God is the bad guy in the main series.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:39 pm

lol Stigma

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

Certainly not. I'll openly admit Vita has the better SMT game so far if you admit that reviews matter. :)

Reviews do matter. They always mattered...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Stigma wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Stigma wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

No

Persona>>>SMT

You only think that cause God is the bad guy in the main series.

He can be, it depends on who you side with. Some of the games let you side with him and fight againt lucifer. You can choose to align yourself with Law(God), be Neutral or align with Chaos(Lucifer)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am

Why is it all discussions turn to religion when Zera is about :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS   Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Survivor 2 Break Code announced for 3DS
Page 1 of 1