Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!

Go down 
+2
Stoney
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! Empty
PostSubject: DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!   DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 am

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dmc-devil-may-cry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!   DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 am

Despite the extremely faggot look and personality of new Dante it seems that they have made a stellar addition to the DMC franchise which you can't say of a lot of capcom franchises. Kudos to you Ninja theory.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!   DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Despite the extremely faggot look and personality of new Dante it seems that they have made a stellar addition to the DMC franchise which you can't say of a lot of capcom franchises. Kudos to you Ninja theory.

As opposed to the old Dante? DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! 725796345

Similar personalities except he's a lot more crude and just as likeable, not including that shambolic Dante in DmC 4, and what's wrong with his look? He has dark hair, short, back and sides as opposed to flowing white locks.

:scratch:

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!   DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 pm

The old Dante looked like the biggest queer of 'em all. DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! 725796345

I can't believe so many people hate the new style compared to the old one. If you ask me, it's a million times better. Not perfect, but better.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!   DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:45 pm

This is total crap to original DMC fans. NT has already flipped off fans of the original 4 games. The character is rude, smoker, who curses. If I go any by the PS3 demo the game feels sooo slow compared to DMC4 and you can pull off SSS rankings like getting a headshot in CoD.

Great way to tell all of OG Dante fans to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!   DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:56 pm

The demo I played a while back was awesome. This game looks really good.

Old Dante looked like a fucking faggot anyway. New Dante is darker and more badass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!   DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 pm

yonny616 wrote:
This is total crap to original DMC fans. NT has already flipped off fans of the original 4 games. The character is rude, smoker, who curses. If I go any by the PS3 demo the game feels sooo slow compared to DMC4 and you can pull off SSS rankings like getting a headshot in CoD.

Great way to tell all of OG Dante fans to fuck off.
Never understood the whole "original fanbase" argument.

Lol that video is actually funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!   DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DmC: Devil May Cry reviews are in!
Page 1 of 1