Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita  Empty
PostSubject: Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita    Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 am

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/konami_explains_why_castlevania_lords_of_shadow_mirror_of_fate_is_a_3ds_exclusive

Quote :
When we saw the game on 3DS and how it looked with the 3D, it made us realise we could never replicate that on another system. We have carefully considered every angle, every shot, every vista to totally show off the 3D effect,
I'm not knocking the Vita, but if we were to develop a game on that console, we would really focus on the Vita's core strengths. The Vita game would be very different from a version for 3DS.

Well, that 3D is completely useless isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita    Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:40 pm

No, still pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita    Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 pm

A developer hyping up their own game. Shocking.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita    Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita    Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konami explains why Castlevania Mirror of Fate isn't on Vita
Page 1 of 1