Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo Empty
PostSubject: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:32 am

Does look rather awesome
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Looks pretty cool. Not the biggest fan of Castlevania but I have enjoyed of the the titles on DS.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Eh looks okay.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Ehh, stopped having interest in Castlevania after Symphony of the Night. Love all the games before that though.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Chobo wrote:
Ehh, stopped having interest in Castlevania after Symphony of the Night. Love all the games before that though.
Lords of Shadow is actually a lot of fun. Beautiful graphics too.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Chobo wrote:
For a reboot it was quite good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Akainu wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Chobo wrote:
I mean the fact that it's a reboot never really even registered to me. I dunno if there's secretly a deep Castlevania storyline, but I never really felt invested in any sort of story. So to me, it was just a fun hack n' slash that bared the Castlevania moniker.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Akainu wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Chobo wrote:
I mean the fact that it's a reboot never really even registered to me. I dunno if there's secretly a deep Castlevania storyline, but I never really felt invested in any sort of story. So to me, it was just a fun hack n' slash that bared the Castlevania moniker.
I remember it being quite a long game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo   Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castlevania Mirror Of Fate Demo
Page 1 of 1