Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Guardian coming to PS4

Go down 
+3
Orc
yonny616
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Last Guardian coming to PS4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Last Guardian coming to PS4 Empty
PostSubject: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:56 am

The Last Guardian coming to PS4 20110910

Quote :
The Last Guardian has been moved to a PS4 release, according to former Sony employee Kenny Linder.

According to his post on NeoGAF, the former Bigbig developer said it has been on the docket for PS4 “for a long time now,” but he’s unsure whether it will be a launch title or not.

“It’s been PS4 for a long time now,” he said. “I don’t know, but I know it’s been in development on Orbis for a long time now. Its platform has been questionable for nearly two years, but the last time it was restarted (it’s been restarted a number of times), it was moved to Orbis.”

Earlier this week, Fumito Ueda posted a status update on his website in an effort to assure fans that development on the title was continuing.

He also said its release would be “solely decided by Sony, not myself,” and to “keep an eye out” for an official announcement.

Sony’s rumored to be announcing PS4 next week, and many are hoping news on The Last Guardian will be included during the event.

Thanks, Gematsu.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Last Guardian coming to PS4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Oh yeah! Launch title!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:45 pm

lol and to think sony lovers were bragging about how this game would kill the 360 xD
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
lol and to think sony lovers were bragging about how this game would kill the 360 xD

Yeah! Well... it's gunna kill the 720 now!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Haven't played Shadow of Colossus nor Ico, but I've heard so many great things about both games and Team Ico so I'll keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:36 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Yeah! Well... it's gunna kill the 720 now!

It would be a great launch title for the system. PS4 needs a great launch, after what happened to the PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Cerna you broke the forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Stoney wrote:
Cerna you broke the forum!!!!

IT SIMPLY CAN'T HANDLE MASTER KAZ
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Last Guardian coming to PS4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Cerna, way to stretch the thread.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Last Guardian coming to PS4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Evidently, Sony didn't need it to be better than the 360.

And yeah Cerna, fuck off with that avatar.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Quote :

And yeah Cerna, fuck off with that avatar.

Blame Akainu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:43 pm

some one ban cerna already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian coming to PS4   The Last Guardian coming to PS4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Guardian coming to PS4
Page 1 of 1