Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
Archduke
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 Empty
PostSubject: The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013   The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:28 pm

The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 The-la12

Quote :
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida “can’t promise” The Last Guardian will launch during 2013, as he doesn’t want to get anyone’s hopes up by promising a launch window.

Speaking with JeuxVideo.fr, when asked if the long-awaited Team ICO title will release next year, Yoshida said: “No, sorry, I can’t say that.”

“The last time we talked about a date for The Last Guardian, we ended up disappointing many people. But I can say that the team is working hard on the project, particularly the engine,” he continued.

“It is precisely due to the teams working on the technical aspect of the game that we have nothing tangible to show you today. So now, I’m waiting for the right moment to introduce The Last Guardian, and speak with confidence of a release date.”

The Last Guardian was announced during E3 2009 for PS3.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013   The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 pm

i have given up all hope for this game. Just fuck it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013   The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Seriously, where is the logic in this? They are going to lose a lot of potential sales if they release it when the new consoles are out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013   The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Do people even care?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013   The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Sony needs to put their foot down. I notice that you rarely ever see this happening with Microsoft or Nintendo or most other publishers. At a certain point, Sony just needs to grow a pair of balls and say, "THIS is your deadline. No more extensions."
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013   The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:03 am

Sorry, what was this game about again? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013   The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Wait, was anyone still expecting this to still come out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013   The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Guardian might not make it for 2013
Page 1 of 1