Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fortress Craft Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Fortress Craft Review Empty
PostSubject: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 am

I've only just started playing Fortress Craft after buying it with money I don't have.
But for me to buy so instinctively must mean something...that it must be so fucking good that I've scrapped my morals and broken my own rules.

And it really is!

Minecraft I didn't enjoy that much. Mainly because it lagged like a bitch on my computer but also because the graphics style made me dizzy and my eyes couldn't take it (i sometime get this with perfect dark zero strangely enough lol) . Also I couldn't get that immersed into it.

Well Fortress Craft, I downloaded the trial of. Within minutes I was hooked, making intricate mines and tunnels underground, building my own little house. I had more fun than I've had in..well...most xbox games tbh. (which is why I then bought it)
For an indie game it's really fantastic. Aside from the ocassional dip in framerate, the game is very tight and solid. Graphically it's pretty impressive. I'm surprised that indie developers could put such great detail into their games. The scale of the game is massive, the level of freedom is excellent and the core gameplay mechanics work well.

I particularly liked the way you play as your avatar. It definately helped engross me into it.

What I'd say is if you like minecraft as it is, then you've no need to change to this unless you're dying to play it on the console. But if you like me, found the minecraft concept intriguing but never really could get into it for perhaps the same reasons as me, this is definately worth a look.

In terms of value, for 240 microsoft points you can't go wrong...in fact this should be selling at the same price of minecraft at minimum.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 am

Minecraft + HD Skin Pack = FortressCraft

PWOBLEM?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 am

TheUltimateDouche wrote:
Minecraft + HD Skin Pack = FortressCraft

PWOBLEM?

How about my computer lags?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:08 am

^^

If your computer lags on MC, I think it's time for a new computer :/
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 am

^

I agree.
I should buy a new computer so that I can play minecraft.... :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:52 pm

I have a feeling that you will get a hell lot of rage by minecraft fans on this thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I have a feeling that you will get a hell lot of rage by minecraft fans on this thread. Razz

Good Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Minecraft is Galaxies and universes better than this garbage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Time to feel the wrath of The Minecrafter Trio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress Craft Review   Fortress Craft Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortress Craft Review
Page 1 of 1