Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume Empty
PostSubject: Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume   Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 am

Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume Highschool-of-the-dead-hadaka-apron-fellatio-anime-010

Quote :
The wraparound jacket band on the fifth and sixth full-color volumes of Daisuke Satō and Shoji Sato's Highschool of the Dead manga confirmed this week that the manga is resuming. However, it did not specify a timeframe. The manga has been on hiatus since March 2011.

-anime news network

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-06/highschool-of-the-dead-manga-to-resume

my body was not ready. im glad its back though

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume   Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 am

Hurray for more plot development, engaging dialogue, thought provoking themes and deep symbolism!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume   Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:33 am

>expecting any of this from HOTD

fuck off toxic. you just cant appreciate tit rocking action. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume   Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highschool of the Dead Manga to Resume
Page 1 of 1