Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony PlayStation Teases the Future!

Go down 
+7
Stoney
Mr Canai Spy
The Enkindler
yonny616
CernaMLD
Bluenose
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony PlayStation Teases the Future! - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Sony PlayStation Teases the Future! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony PlayStation Teases the Future!   Sony PlayStation Teases the Future! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:13 am

Quote :
Sony's PlayStation Meeting on February 20 will be live-streamed over the Internet, Sony has confirmed to GameSpot

http://n4g.com/news/1167405/gs-sony-to-live-stream-february-20-event

Can't. Fucking. Wait!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony PlayStation Teases the Future! - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony PlayStation Teases the Future!   Sony PlayStation Teases the Future! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Quote :
In yet more news to show that the next gen is indeed coming, SCEA has announced that they’ve brought on a new ad agency after working with Deutsch/LA for 6 years (almost the whole PS3 generation).

http://n4g.com/news/1167982/scea-signs-new-ad-agency-after-6-years-with-deutsch-la
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Sony PlayStation Teases the Future!   Sony PlayStation Teases the Future! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:12 pm

are we tinychatting this shit ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony PlayStation Teases the Future!   Sony PlayStation Teases the Future! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony PlayStation Teases the Future!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2