Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your top ten favourite shooters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Your top ten favourite shooters Empty
PostSubject: Your top ten favourite shooters   Your top ten favourite shooters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:21 pm

List your top ten favourite shooters with a brief explanation as to why you like them, it does not have to be ten shooters ranking from best to worst if you don't want to rank them. As with the other threads i have staryed tonight i won't be listing mine cos i'm knackered.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Your top ten favourite shooters   Your top ten favourite shooters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:23 am

My dick.

CoD Zombies and ME 1 & 2 (have not played 3 yet).
Edit: Forgot Left4Dead

Last edited by CleverCatchPhrase on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Your top ten favourite shooters XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Your top ten favourite shooters   Your top ten favourite shooters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:27 am

01 Rainbow Six 3
02 Doom
03 Halo 2
04 Unreal Tournament
05 Duke Nukem 3D
06 Left 4 Dead
07 Battlefield 1942
08 Black
09 Perfect Dark
10 GoldenEye

That's just FPS, one game per franchise. And I wasn't sure if something like Portal or Metroid Prime would count so I just left them off.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Your top ten favourite shooters 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Your top ten favourite shooters   Your top ten favourite shooters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 pm

1. Resistance 3
2. Halo 3
3. Bioshock
4. Left 4 Dead 2
5. Unreal Tournament
6. Timesplitters 2
7. Call of Duty 4
8. Killzone 2
9. Golden Eye
10. Doom
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Your top ten favourite shooters   Your top ten favourite shooters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Quote :
with a brief explanation as to why you like them

No one here can read clearly...

Your top ten favourite shooters James-11

007 Everything Or Nothing PS2/XBOX/NGC - Had stunning visuals at the time. The gameplay was fast paced, varied and epic. Linear enough to feel like a Bond experience but open and grand enough to be very fun. Plus the driving & rapelling was great.

Your top ten favourite shooters 17005_10

Mass Effect XBOX 360/PC/PS3 - Arguably more of an rpg than a shooter, but either way this game should be on everyones top 10. Sure the sequels were just straight up shooters, but this was a deep rpg experience with incredible exploration and a world you get sucked right into.

Your top ten favourite shooters Jamesb10

007 Nightfire PS2/NGC/XBOX - This game might not be perfect, might be far from it, however it is home to some of my favourite multiplayer maps. Great multiplayer experience.

Your top ten favourite shooters Call-o10

Call Of Duty MW2 PC/360/PS3 - yeah yeah, come at me bros. Truth is, this is probably the first FPS I played to the end and actually really enjoyed. The multiplayer I played to death as well. Honestly it's just good cinematic fun. Sadly they went overboard and milked the series to death.

Your top ten favourite shooters Turok_10

Turok Evolution NGC - Honestly, you can disregard the single player. The multiplayer however is one of the greatest multiplayer experiences I've ever experienced. So addictive. So bloody and messed up. And the soundtrack is to die for.

Your top ten favourite shooters 11224210

GUN NGC/PS2/XBOX/360/PC - I see this as the best Western game ever made as well as one of my favourite shooters. Seriously, the Wild West is a perfect setting for a shooting game and alongside blowing people's brains out (or scalping them) you can explore the vast, immersive environment.

Your top ten favourite shooters Gta_li10

GTA Liberty City Stories PSP/PS2 - Not sure if this counts or not but I am including either way because it is one of my favourite games of all time, and the shooting plays a massive part in it. I have little else to say aside the fact that it is amazing.

Your top ten favourite shooters Screen16

Red Dead Redemption 360/PS3 - Another western and yet again I do not know where to draw the line, I guess this is a sandbox action game, but hey the shooting is integral to gameplay. I prefer Gun but this game boasts a massive world and some tight gameplay mechanics...as well as a different point of the wild west era.

Your top ten favourite shooters Halo3_10

Halo 3 360 - I did not want to include this because I knew it would get Zeratul hard, but yeah I really love the multiplayer of Halo 3. Even if the campaign did bore me to death. That being said, ODST had a good campaign!

And number 10? I honestly don't know. There are loads that I enjoyed but never got far in like Medal of Honour Frontline, Counter Strike, Shadowrun & Doom 3.

But I will have to go with

Your top ten favourite shooters 31678210

Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC/360/PS3 - Just a powerfully realistic and intense fps. The online is incredible. Not much else to say other than that really.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Your top ten favourite shooters XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Your top ten favourite shooters   Your top ten favourite shooters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm

We don't HAVE to explain because our choices are naturally great. Some of yours . . . they could do with a little MORE explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your top ten favourite shooters   Your top ten favourite shooters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your top ten favourite shooters
Page 1 of 1