Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life

Go down 
+6
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
Stoney
ArchAngel
Bluenose
CernaMLD
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:29 pm

My PS3 has officially gotten the YLOD. RIP 40GB PS3. You lived a good 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:36 pm

It's not like the PS3 even has games. :troll:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Xbox ftw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 pm

ps3 has no grazz :troll:
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Actually it's been 3 years. But my 360 Slim lasted for 6 months. 6 is more than 3 so it must be better. Xbox FTW! :troll:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

How long has that trollface emoticon being available? I've seen it at least twice in almost every post I've clicked on. lol
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Stoney wrote:
How long has that trollface emoticon being available? I've seen it at least twice in almost every post I've clicked on. lol
That's a good indicator that it's fairly new.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Coincidentally, the saddest day of my gaming life was the day I got a PS3.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
Yeah. You must've felt upset, knowing you'd be forced to spend all of your money on all the great games the Trey has to offer.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 pm

TRF wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
Yeah. You must've felt upset, knowing you'd be forced to spend all of your money on all the great games the Trey has to offer.

That's what I initially thought, but instead I got a console that has a shit ton of updates and a bunch of interactive movies. I tried to return it but Gamestop said "No keep it, we don't want that piece of shit."
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 pm

AHAHA YOUR PS3 BROKE I BET YOU FEEL LIKE A RIGHT CUNT LOLOL :troll:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Sad Sucks man. My xbox has never died on me in the two years I had it. In fact most people I know that have ps3s have had their ps3's break but only two of people I know who have xbox's have had them break. :S Strange huh...

Anyway sorry to hear. Don't ya have warranty?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

That's what I initially thought, but instead I got a console that has a shit ton of updates and a bunch of interactive movies. I tried to return it but Gamestop said "No keep it, we don't want that piece of shit."
Hey, like I said in the chatbox: Interactive movies are better than interactive piles of shit. As for GameStop, you must've brought your 360 on accident.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

Hey, like I said in the chatbox: Interactive movies are better than interactive piles of shit. As for GameStop, you must've brought your 360 on accident.

That's an opinionated statement. Why does it matter though? PS3 has both for you to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

That's an opinionated statement. Why does it matter though? PS3 has both for you to enjoy.
And 360 only has the latter. I've actually had a AAA 360 game fall out of my ass before.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:20 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

And 360 only has the latter. I've actually had a AAA 360 game fall out of my ass before.

Now I know where all the MS hate comes from. Someone shoved a 360 game up your ass and you've been shitting pancakes ever since.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

Now I know where all the MS hate comes from. Someone shoved a 360 game up your ass and you've been shitting pancakes ever since.
Well what were they gonna do with the games? Play them? HA! Likely, I'm sure. eye roll
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:09 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

Well what were they gonna do with the games? Play them? HA! Likely, I'm sure. eye roll

Lololol, poor TRFski. Loosing his virginity by a game disc.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

Lololol, poor TRFski. Loosing his virginity by a game disc.
Bro, I didn't lose it to the game.

I lost it to a Wiimote.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Lol, so you have a history of being passed around it seems.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Alanski wrote:
Must remind you a lot of your mother, huh?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:52 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Must remind you a lot of your mother, huh?

Correct.

When I think of you I only imagine a whiny bitch on her knees being gang banged by a bunch of drug dealers.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Do the blow dryer trick, worked for me and now my ps3 is running again.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:27 pm

I've had my PS3 since 2008. Hasn't broke on me once.

I've has at LEAST three PS2's. Really faulty hardware.

My PS1 broke when my brother put a penny inside the console.

I've also had my N64 since 1997 and still works fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Alan, TRF, stop already. As much as it is funny, we have to get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life   Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the saddest day of my gaming life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next