Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the Last Anime You've seen.

Go down 
+9
Archduke
Gutzahn
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
ArchAngel
Stigma
Orion
CleverCatchPhrase
Mecha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:31 am

Uhhh what was that manga recommendation you gave me?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Currently watching Code: Geass, and I have just started the second season of this anime. Holy fucking shit! This show is amazing.  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 10/10

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 9/10
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Finished Rin - Daughter of Mnemosyne

One of the few anime that really have a mature feel to them. Pretty strong sexual themes and some harsh violence in there, but not in the same league as Song of Saya. Still don't watch it when stuff like that bothers you.
Overall pretty cool story about immortals and angels in the modern world. I like the format, 6 x 45 minutes.
Awesome ending song.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:01 pm

First episode of Aldnoah.Zero was great.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:01 am

Knights of Sidonia is space done right. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 am

Sword of the Stranger: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just watch this film. The last fight scene ohgod
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Mekakucity Actors 7/10
It's about some teenagers who have eye-powers. Each episode is shown from the perspective of one character. It's interesting and it has an animation style similar to the Monogatari series without the fan service. The plot is pretty complex and interesting but unfortunately the series is short with out 12 episodes and felt rushed. The finale was a great concept but not well executed.

Yondemasu yo Azazel-san 8/10
It's a comedy about a detectives who summons demons who help him do his jobs. Their demon powers are repressed in the human world and show up in chibi forms and with only 1 power. The show is hilarious although it does rely on shock humor often. The show is very obviously low budget and has 2 13 episode season but each episode is only about 12 minutes long. I still recommend it despite that.

Nisekoi 7/10
Already a thread on it, it's pretty funny but the plot is predictable.

The Future Diary 10/10
It's a Battle Royale with 12 players who each have a diary that can predict some aspect of the future. The main character for example has a diary which can predict events that happen around him that day but not how it effects him or what he does. The winner succeeds Deus Ex Machina the God of space-time. Each player has a number assigned to them and their identities are unknown and each player must use their diaries to discover the identities of the others and hunt them down. It has great action scenes and a great story with a lot of plot twists. Most of the characters are pretty interesting even the minor ones are fleshed out. <3 u Twelfth

No Game No Life 9.5/10
It's about 2 hikki-NEETs who are transported to a world where everything is decided by playing a game. There's a thread on it, the show is glorious. A substantiated well-paced plot, interesting characters, and it makes seemingly simple games very complex. There's a bit too much fan service though so I'm taking away half a point. It has only 12 episodes so far but it leaves itself open for a second season and I am eagerly awaiting it.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:21 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Sword of the Stranger: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just watch this film. The last fight scene ohgod

Well there is a reason that fight is considered a contender for the best anime fightscene. It's friggin glorious.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Angel Beats 7.5/10 Humor is good and the music is top-notch. However, the main characters suck and the story is utter shite.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:49 am

Neon Genesis Evangelion: 10/10

There's these teenagers that fights big creatures called Angels in big robots that replicates the Angels. It's like Gundam, but with the main characters going crazy mentally. I liked how there was no character development for Shinji. There's also this big government-something corporation thingy called Selee.

End of Evangelion: 10/10

You know how you could point out the main villain in the series? What was thrown to me in this movie caught me off-guard for a second. There is badass shit in the first half, experimental/godlike shit in the second. Also, Asuka is badass in this.

Haikyuu!!: 4/10

This show is annoying. It's about competitive volleyball. They get way too desudesubaka competition-like for volleyball. Overly dramatic, not funny, and way annoying, it gets a four because I like volleyball.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Shiki: 9.5/10

Really awesome anime. It starts as a really creepy anime, but grows into a sorrowful emotional story. It is accompanied by an awesome soundtrack and awesome characters.

I am getting close to finishing DeathNote for the first time. I have absolutely loved it, I wished I had watched it sooner.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:23 pm

No Game No Life 8.5/10 Really awesome anime series. Unfortunately, it gets weighed down by the pointless amounts of fanservice and stupid romcom crap. Thank god the show gets saved by the awesome execution of the games that Sora and Shiro dominate in. At only 12 episodes long, it may seem unappealing to some viewers due to its short length. However, it's still worth a watch. Hopefully, a Season 2 gets made one day.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Aldnoah Zero and Terror in Resonance, both are really strong thus far. Aldnoah has a gorgeus soundtrack and terror is visually one of the best looking shows in anime so far.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist 9/10 The non-HD resolution is kinda annoying when watching on Netflix. Even though it goes off and creates its own story not in the manga about halfway through it, FMA is still one of my favorite anime's of all-time.

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa 9/10 Solid ending to a fucking awesome and original anime series. Even if it's non-canon, compared to the original Manga series, it's still really good. I thought it was cool that it had real-world parallels with historical events through Pre-World War II Germany. I gotta feel bad for Winry though, as she'll never see Ed or Al ever again and she clearly had feelings for Ed.

I'm off to watch FMA: Brotherhood now. No spoilers, please. :)

Gutzahn wrote:
Aldnoah Zero and Terror in Resonance, both are really strong thus far. Aldnoah has a gorgeus soundtrack and terror is visually one of the best looking shows in anime so far.

I've actually watched all eps. of both shows right now. Both are really cool as hell right now. Though, I was really surprised to find out that Shinichiro Watanabe is director Terror in Resonance. That makes me even more excited for the rest of the show.

BTW, episode 4 of Aldnoah Zero is out now on Hulu and Crunchyroll.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Hunter X Hunter 8/10 One Piece done right
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:19 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 10/10 Amazing anime series. It's now my personal favorite anime series of all-time and the best show I've ever watched. Holy shit, the last 15 eps. are just fucking great. (Dat episode 60 Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 409191096)  The last 5 eps are just epic, leading to the great and happy ending the series deserved. It even made me tear a bit during the final credits scene. Sad  😢 The English dubbing for the show is fantastic, the music is memorable with each opening being great and even sending me chills, and the art is fantastic. Greatest Anime series of all-time. Would watch again.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:23 am

Started watching One Piece again, much better than Fish Man Island repetitive bullshit. Fucking binge watching it as we speak.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos 8/10 Decent animated film. The animation is very different from the original series and unique may turn some fans off, but I enjoyed the look of it. The movie itself is pretty cool as well.

Samurai Champloo 8.5/10 Awesome series. I love Watanabe's work, and this show shines with the best animes out there. The dub is good, the show can get boring at times, but still fun to watch.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica 9/10 Wow, just wow. I love this series. So dark, with plenty of twists in the end of the series.

Will be watching the Rebellion film pretty soon, probably within a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:57 pm

watching jojo 9/10
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures 10/10
Epic manliness. Great action scenes and feels in the right places. Pacing of the storyline is excellent every single episode was good. Vampires done right.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders 8/10
I don't really like how they got rid of Hamon and went with stands but it's still pretty good. Good action but honestly I don't like this new Jojo. It's like they tried too hard to make him a badass and he just ends up being kinda bland. The engrish "oh shit's!" and "oh my god's!" are hysterical and give the show a lot of charm that will be lost once it's dubbed unfortunately.

Sword Art Online II 8/10
Just like in the first season (or rather the first half of the first season) they have created a very interesting world with interesting characters and an enigmatic villain.

Akame ga Kill 10/10
It's a show about a group of assassins that murders corrupt politicians, businessmen, military leaders, and the rich. Every single character, including the villains, are interesting and it's nice to see Tatsumi (MC) develop as the plot goes on. It just started but the way the as the plot advances it will be seen from two perspectives. One from Tatsume of Nightraid who are the assassins, and one from Wave of the Jaegers, the special police force created to hunt down Nightraid. The action is great and it is a tragedy so expect a lot of feels.

Tokyo Ghoul 10/10
This show is about Ghouls. Ghouls look and live amongst humans but they live by eating humans. The main character is transformed into a ghoul and he struggles to live his new life. Like Akame ga Kill it is seen from two perspectives. Kaneki who is a ghoul and Amon who is a ghoul investigator. The investigators hunt down and kill the ghouls. It's a morally grey plot and neither side is good nor evil and I can sympathize with both.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Sword Art Online is genuinely the worst anime I've ever seen in my life. I think most hentai I've watched has better writing than that hunk of fucking shit.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Orion wrote:
Sword Art Online is genuinely the worst anime I've ever seen in my life. I think most hentai I've watched has better writing than that hunk of fucking shit.

For the most part, I agree with you. It is just absolutely, fucking trash. Story is all over the place and the characters are so fucking 1-dimensional that it isn't even funny.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:54 am

Little Witch Academia

That was surprisingly good. I don't know why I thought this would be bad till now, must have confused it with something else.
Awesome visuals and an Anime x Disney x Harry Potter feel.
Back to top Go down
anonym
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:54 am

Blue Exorcist 8.25/10 Pretty good, actually. I honestly thought I was going to hate this, but it's not a bad show.

Blue Exorcist: The Movie 6.5/10 It's ok at best really. Not bad, but not anything groundbreaking.

Eden of the East 9/10 Awesome show loved it.

Eden of the East: The King of Eden 6/10 Very underwhelming compared to the TV show, and the ending sucks. Just Meh.

Eden of the East: Paradise Lost
8/10 Not as underwhelming as King of Eden, but still pales in comparison to the tv series. At least, the ending is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Last Anime You've seen.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next