Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Rate the Last Anime You've seen.

Go down 
+9
Archduke
Gutzahn
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
ArchAngel
Stigma
Orion
CleverCatchPhrase
Mecha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rate the Last Anime You've seen. Empty
PostSubject: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am

Just like the other threads you know what to do.

Aoi Bungaku - 10/10 - This anime is one of the darkest and most complex anime out there. Words can seriously not describe this master piece. Aoi Bungaku is a collection of series each ranking from 2 to 4 episodes. In these small episodes are some of the most immersive, engaging and complex storytelling ever.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - 7/10 - Started of as a really impressive comedy romance but became extremely predictable and redundant followed by a unsatifying ending

Code Breaker - 6/10 - A generic action anime that tries hard to be "dark and edgy" but fails. Though the fights and action where still enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate the Last Anime You've seen. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Another Lady Innocent - 7/10

:megusta:
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
10/10
Loved it
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate the Last Anime You've seen. TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Sword Art Online - 1/10 Dreadful fucking piece of garbage, hated it

Durarara - 8/10 fucking awesome amazing anime, i liked he first half better than the second but it was still good however the ending was worse than mass effect's 3

Also i was watching an anime where a doctor saves the life of a kid then he grows up to be this smart genius strategist murderer, does anyone know the name?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:03 pm

sword art online- 4/10 + hilarity on /a/ which made it more enjoyable (which is why im going to watch the next season)

jormungand- 8/10 really enjoyed the gunfights & action
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Another 9/10 Horror mystery thing, it's not very scary, but the death scenes are incredible and gruesome. Story is good, characters are likable.

Bakemonogatari 7/10 I have no idea wtf is going on half the time, but it's very funny and the art style is interesting.

Oreimo 8/10 It's a comedy about a guy who finds out his younger sister is an otaku and plays hentai games. The drama scenes were poorly done but overall it is very enjoyable.

BTOOOM! 7/10 They play an online action game where you kill others with bombs irl in a battle royale type setting. The main character is a loser but the fight scenes are well done. The anime is enjoyable but the ending wasn't very satisfying.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Hellsing Ultimate - 9/10 - Although it has alot of gore and disturbing/controversial scenes, it has an awesome plot, music and characters. Its pretty much a war between the Protestant Hellsing Organization, the Catholic Vatican Section XIII "Iscariot" Organization and the Millenium, a Nazi army that uses dark satanic magic. All three factions have amazing characters.

Trinity Blood - 9/10 - Really awesome anime. It has an awesome plot, character development and a awesome soundtrack. Its protagonists are even Christians, which is really cool in my book. Some are named after biblical people, such as Abel( Mainprotagonist), Esther(Main female protagonist) and Cain(Main villian).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:14 am

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - 9/10 - This is easily one of the better romance SoL's out there. it's an emotional roller coaster with interesting characters and is an anime that I would recommend to just about anyone who enjoys romantic comedies or dramas.

Inferno Cop - 7/10 - Inferno Cop is stupid satire at it's finest and i bloody enjoyed it for what it is. I have not laughed so much at anything for a long, long time. But it's good that it's so short because it could've easily gotten redundant.

Girls und Panzer - 8/10 - It's cute moe girls fucking eachother up in tanks, what's not to like about that?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:53 am

Doraemon 10/10

Rate the Last Anime You've seen. 103123
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 am

Lol I fucking hated doraemon
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 am

I dunno, might be shit with English dub but I watched it in spanish. Rate the Last Anime You've seen. 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:36 am

I watched it.in Indian, when.I went to Bangladesh on cartoon network there they would have Doraemon binges for 8 hours EVERY DAY
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Rate the Last Anime You've seen. StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:03 am

Soul Eater - 9/10 REAPER CHOP!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 am

Iron Man Rise of. Technovore - 2/10
Weaboos ruin more shit, that 2 is only there because of the punisher
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - manly/10
Don't really know, the plot is kinda dull after a while, and nothing makes any sense, but daaammnnn Kamina and this show are so manly, even the explosions have explosions.
7/10 if I really have to decide.

Highschool of the Dead - 5/10
Wanted to dislike it more than I did. Because amongst all the embarassing amounts of fanservice, there definitly was some fun to be had, and the music + animation was good.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 am

Mondaiji-tachi - 5/10 - The concept was very interesting but the anime suffers from an inconsistent plot, overpowered protagonist, a one dimensional cast and an unsatisfying ending.

Evangelion 1.0 - 9/10 - As expected from Evangelion it's an incredibly enjoyable experience, the first movie pretty much stays the same as the original evangelion first couple of episodes with a minor few tweaks for the plot. Add an updated beautifull new modern artstyle and a better plot pacing and you get a great reboot faithfull to the original.

Evangelion 2.0 - 10/10 - Holy jesus fucking christ this movie has redefined the word masterpiece, the pacing was incredible, the characters are more charismatic than ever and the whole plot twists are seriously better than the original series could ever pull off. If there is one anime movie that would be closest to perfection it would be this movie.

The pacing is superb, nothing seems rushed and nothing seems too slow. The plot is as mysterious as ever and there are new elements in the movie that you wouldn't even begin to imagine would ever be present in the series. One should never underestimate Hideaki Anno. He has managed to recreate Evangelion, make it as good as ever and with absolutely no flaws.

Evangelion 3.0 - 9/10 - Now there seems to be a lot of controversy around this one because of the huge drastic change in the story from the original and thee many unsolved questions and plotholes it kept. But i myself very much enjoyed it.

This is where the story completely changes it's shift from the original series and i very much enjoy this decision, taking 14 years after the events of Eva 2.0 an entire set of new EVA units is introduced and old ones who have been redesigned and upgraded to beefier and vastly more powerful versions of the predecessors, and the battles that are now being fought are not simply between Mankind and Angels. With the advent of the Near-Third Impact, loyalties have shifted and Misato Katsuragi’s anti-NERV organization WILLE now wages a brutal war against NERV with its flagship the AAA Wunder that possesses enough insane power to kill even God. It's truly incredible to see Past allies have become each other’s mortal enemies in this desperate and merciless battle to determine the future of Mankind. Now there are some flaws, like the many unsolved mysteries that the movie left open but i'm pretty sure those will be answered in 4.0, overall i think this movie was an incredible build up for the final.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am

I still have to see the second half of 3.0 -_-
I will tomorrow. I really like the first 2 movies, but I hope Asuka will get an awesome scene like in End of Evangelion at some point. There would be something missing otherwise Razz .
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 am

Monster - 9/10 Everything amazing, only complaint is that some earliest eps would move on too slow
Samurai Champloo - 7.5/10 good but forgetful
Space Brothers - 8/10 really interesting and intriguing as well as funny, however some episodes could dragon on and get a bit.boring

Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:41 am

I just saw Evangelion 3.0.
I have so much to say about this, that I won't bother (for now).
Just this :
But the rest is honestly so random and disappointing to me that I am really sad about it ending up the way it did right now. When the Ost was released and I listened to it I was so super sure that this would be just as epic as 2.0 and stuff.
And now this unreasonable mess.

This doesn't apply to the last 20 minutes. They rocked.

Heres a random NGE wallpaper featuring Asuka. Like the artstyle.
Rate the Last Anime You've seen. Animal-asukaziye-bird-bodysuit-eva--mecha-neon-genesis-evangelion-soryu-asuka-langleyRate the Last Anime You've seen. Animal,%20asukaziye,%20bird,%20bodysuit,%20eva-,%20mecha,%20neon%20genesis%20evangelion,%20soryu%20asuka%20langley
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team: 9/10 This is my first time watching a Gundam anime. And not going to lie, I fucking loved it. For an OVA series, it was outstanding. I even teared up a bit at the end of episode 12...
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 pm

I haven't seen The 08th MS Team for over 10 years. Pretty damn good anime show. Hope it comes out on Blu-ray here in the US soon.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Didn't the bluray just come out last year though? Seems a bit early to sell it in the US.

EDIT: You can get the DVD version for cheap in the US on amazon. (Yeah I know, It's not da blurayz)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Last time I checked, the DVD was kinda expensive. Due to the fact that Bandai DVDs all went out of print.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:07 pm

I saw a couple dvd's online for about $100 or less. You probably would have to import the bluray to get one, Mecha.

Oh and I don't mind the english dubs for this anime. At least, they aren't edited.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Dragon Ball Z has like one of the worst English dubs out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Anime You've seen.   Rate the Last Anime You've seen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Last Anime You've seen.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next