Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero Empty
PostSubject: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 pm

All-Star Superman, considered by many to be the best comic of the decade,

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero All_Star_Superman_Cover

Awards
All-Star Superman won the Eisner Award for "Best New Series" in 2006,[15] as well as "Best Continuing Series" in 2007[16] and 2009. It also won the Harvey Awards for "Best Artist" and "Best Single Issue" in 2008. In 2006 it won the Eagle Award for "Favourite New Comic book" and "Favourite Comics Cover" (for the first issue), as well as the 2007 "Favourite Colour Comicbook - American" Eagle.

Superman Birthright, Another fucking amazing story

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero Birthright01cover

Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow, story by Alan Fucking Moore, about what would happen if superman and everyone else actually died

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero Superman423

FUCK I CANT BE BOTHERED TO WRITE ANYMORE, JUST NAMES AND PICTURES NOW

JLA DC One Million

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 51S9F0NWYRL._SL500_AA300_

Superman Red Son

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 250px-Supermanredson

For The Man Who Has Everything

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 69_118241_0_SupermanVol1Annual11FortheManW

Superman Secret Identity

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 250px-Superman-secretidentity1

Superman Legion of Superheroes

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 61TlDEW8v0L._SL500_AA300_

Superman Secret Origin

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero B170d540-2761-430e-995c-a7831f998ec8

Superman Escape from bizarro wold

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 51td-x7FSHL._SL500_

Superman Braniac

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 10921_900x1350

Superman New Krypton

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero New_Krypton_Variant

Kingdom Come

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero Absolutekingdom
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Good. Now I know which Superman comics to pick up. Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:06 pm

You can read any of these any order except the Geoff John's ones, which I have the reading order for and more awesome comics

http://www.amazon.com/Geoff-Johns-Superman-TPBs-order/lm/R1J8T1HOTDM2XE
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Such a boring character. Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero 725796345

The worlds' first superhero :freddie:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:48 pm

is that nigga sitting on a cloud?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Superman Braniac looks cool. Recommend it?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Seems worth getting to me. Plus Braniac is one of my favorite Superman villains.

http://www.amazon.com/Superman-Brainiac-Geoff-Johns/dp/1401220878/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358388046&sr=8-1&keywords=Superman+Braniac
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
Superman Braniac looks cool. Recommend it?

Yeah it's awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero   Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman is too OP and is a boring and uninteresting superhero
Page 1 of 1