Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Can someone give me some tips?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Can someone give me some tips? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone give me some tips?   Can someone give me some tips? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Just started it tonight, right after the part were you free Catwoman from Two-Face, my questions is, are there any secret side missions or any little tid bits I should look out for that I might miss? Or will the game eventually push me in that direction? Can I just leave the main objective (clues about the Joker) and wonder around and find side missions?

A little overwhelmed here. Neutral

No spoilers if possible! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some tips?   Can someone give me some tips? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Yes, there are some secret side missions involving other characters and villains.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some tips?   Can someone give me some tips? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:43 pm

there are about 100 riddler trophies around that area Suspect
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some tips?   Can someone give me some tips? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
there are about 100 riddler trophies around that area Suspect

There's one under a car and I can't get it! How hard is it to crouch and grab it!

=/

@ Aki

Do you have to actively go looking for them or do they appear later on in the game?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Can someone give me some tips? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some tips?   Can someone give me some tips? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Use the grapple hook to get things you can't reach.

And side missions appear randomly or you have to look for them.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some tips?   Can someone give me some tips? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:29 pm

My advice
Invest level up points into the Bat-encryption thingy, that will allow you obtain more Riddler trophies to unlock more gadgets.

Side missions are gradually unlocked as you play through the main quests like Mr.Freeze for example. AR training is easy up until the last few.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some tips?   Can someone give me some tips? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks lads, just finished the part were you get
Spoiler:
, I'm now playing as Catwoman, so far I've unlocked the AR Training and Bane's side missions.

Would it be wise to just fly around and bash a few goon heads in and grind up my levels? And I'll make sure to upgrade that encryption thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone give me some tips?   Can someone give me some tips? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone give me some tips?
Page 1 of 1