Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! Empty
PostSubject: Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!   Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 5:34 pm

Audiences are more interested in a solo Batman movie than any other DC film, and another Superman movie should focus on his
Spoiler:
rather than shoehorning it in Justice League. If they delay Justice League, WB can easily redeem themselves. Because they will have enough time to set up this universe properly by having solo Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman movies before Justice League.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!   Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 8:52 pm

People want to see Batman, but that's because he's fucking Batman, so they'd want to see him anyway. Justice League will focus on what you want for Superman. Unless you have a time machine I don't see how'd you know they're "shoehorning it in" for JL.

Didn't you used to say that DC didn't have to do the Marvel way? Now you're literally asking them to do it the Marvel way. Let DC try and do it their own way, let them stand out, whether they succeed, which I hope they do, or fail, at least they would have done it their way.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!   Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:40 pm

yonny616 wrote:
People want to see Batman, but that's because he's fucking Batman, so they'd want to see him anyway. Justice League will focus on what you want for Superman. Unless you have a time machine I don't see how'd you know they're "shoehorning it in" for JL.

Didn't you used to say that DC didn't have to do the Marvel way? Now you're literally asking them to do it the Marvel way. Let DC try and do it their own way, let them stand out, whether they succeed, which I hope they do, or fail, at least they would have done it their way.

Yes. I did say that DC doesn't have to copy Marvel, and I still stand by that. But now they dun goof'd. I'm no longer as hyped for a Justice League movie anymore. The only way to make people interest in a Justice League movie, is to build up the hype again. And what better way of doing that by having Ben Affleck write, direct and star in the solo Batman movie? Not to mention, all the other DC properties look promising. Like Suicide Squad, Wonder Gal and Aquaman. So having Justice League come out after all these films, will only create more hype for the film.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!   Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Yes. I did say that DC doesn't have to copy Marvel, and I still stand by that. But now they dun goof'd. I'm no longer as hyped for a Justice League movie anymore. The only way to make people interest in a Justice League movie, is to build up the hype again. And what better way of doing that by having Ben Affleck write, direct and star in the solo Batman movie? Not to mention, all the other DC properties look promising. Like Suicide Squad, Wonder Gal and Aquaman. So having Justice League come out after all these films, will only create more hype for the film.
What? You still stand by them not having to do solo films to build up to the Justice League, but they "dun goof'd" so you won't stand by what you said because they need to build hype for justice league by doing solo films. Yeah, it's Mecha alright.

If BvS did anything right it's building interest in that Justice League film by teasing the rest of the league. No, general audiences just want to see more of Affleck's Batman. Who directs and writes is insignificant to them as long as they're entertained by it. Yes, they all look promising, which means the hype will build to justice league after those promising films. So there's you're answer. Also it's way too fucking late to delay JL and fast track a Batman film. Just get over it already. Snyder is staying, JL is coming, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!   Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:09 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

What? You still stand by them not having to do solo films to build up to the Justice League, but they "dun goof'd" so you won't stand by what you said because they need to build hype for justice league by doing solo films. Yeah, it's Mecha alright.

If BvS did anything right it's building interest in that Justice League film by teasing the rest of the league. No, general audiences just want to see more of Affleck's Batman. Who directs and writes is insignificant to them as long as they're entertained by it. Yes, they all look promising, which means the hype will build to justice league after those promising films. So there's you're answer. Also it's way too fucking late to delay JL and fast track a Batman film. Just get over it already. Snyder is staying, JL is coming, deal with it.

Didn't you say BvS killed your hype for future DC movies? So don't you think by having all of these other movies first, your hype can be restored for Justice League once again? I'm not saying you need to set things up with solo movies in order to make a good film. Justice League can still turn out great. But damn, WB really left people with a bad taste in their mouths with BvS.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!   Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Didn't you say BvS killed your hype for future DC movies? So don't you think by having all of these other movies first, your hype can be restored for Justice League once again? I'm not saying you need to set things up with solo movies in order to make a good film. Justice League can still turn out great. But damn, WB really left people with a bad taste in their mouths with BvS.

No, it made not want to get hype for DC movies because every time my hype gets out of control and I come out disappointed. It happened for TDKRises, MoS, and now BvS. It'll keep happening though since I'm excited as fuck to see what clip of Skwad will be shown at the MTV awards. No, because if Skwad and Wonder Woman are fantastic then it's all fine, the hype train is fixed.

Honestly, I still think the DCCU should have never started with Superman and/or Batman, but another DC hero. Specifically The Flash, but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!   Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give us Batman & Superman solo movies first!
Page 1 of 1