Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!

Go down 
+3
Mecha
Based Sonji
The Enkindler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 pm

THIS IS GOING TO BE INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:01 pm

R.I.P. Vita :Okay:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm proud of you Mecha. You've finally accepted the truth Razz

I came when I saw this

HOWEVER

I am worried about something.

Look at the movement. Aside from the cutscenes, it looks as though the character runs in a basic up-down, left-right fashion rather than with free 360 degree analog stick control. So I wont be holding my breath, because that could really fatally ruin the game. I'm still more excited about Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
I'm proud of you Mecha. You've finally accepted the truth Razz

I came when I saw this

HOWEVER

I am worried about something.

Look at the movement. Aside from the cutscenes, it looks as though the character runs in a basic up-down, left-right fashion rather than with free 360 degree analog stick control. So I wont be holding my breath, because that could really fatally ruin the game. I'm still more excited about Monster Hunter.

What? The fact that Pokemon has the same movement scheme could fatally ruin the game? The fact that there seems to be some platforming is ridiculous as it is, lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:07 pm

As I explained on Steam, it wont ruin the game but it will be a let down if they make the massive jump to open world 3D yet keep the control scheme to a direction button form when the 3DS has an analog stick.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:06 pm

HOLY SHIT!!! Didn't see this coming. I love you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 pm

looks pretty good

starter pokemen look gay though
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

^ I like Chespin and Fennekin. Froakie, however, looks fucking stupid.

Overall, it looks way too amazing. Also, I see fucking Weavile. Motherfucking Weavile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Alright, fuck it. You got me Nintendo. I'm buying a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! D4p9

MOTHERFUCKING ROLLERBLADES

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! NNpDN

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! Bdhro

I lol'd too hard at this.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:56 pm

:notbad:

Glad I bought the 3DS

Hopefully the Gen VI Pokemon aren't as lazily designed like most of the Gen V Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Quote :
Following this morning’s announcement, a few additional details on Pokemon X and Pokemon Y have come out of the Japanese media.

Here are some choice tidbits from Pokemon Company president Tsunekazu Ishihara in a note attached to this morning’s Japanese press release.

In addition to existing Pokemon, there will be a large number of completely new Pokemon. The additions will bring the total number of Pokemon in the franchise from the current 649 to over 700.
Because of Pokemon X and Y, the Pokemon anime, movies, card game, and merchandise will “break into a new dimension.”
People around the world will be able to simultaneously experience “Real Play.” (I’m assuming this is referring to the game’s global October release.)
The game will utilize the 3DS to its maximum abilities to leverage its overwhelmingly beautiful presentation.
The game uses an innovative communication system that makes it feel as if you are playing with other players around the world.
The bonds between players and Pokemon will deepen, and Pokemon will become stronger with the new battle structure.
Everyone will enjoy the game’s scenario and music.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:19 pm

sheet.

might have to get me a 3ds. ive been looking to get back into pokemen for a long time now. the last one i owned was emerald.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:29 pm

What about Pokemon Z? Razz

Also, I will never understand the popularity of Pokemon. :truestory:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:06 am

^
Ever owned a game?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:16 am

Used to have Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2 on N64.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 am

^ Those two aren't enough for you to get into the whole picture, the handheld ones are all the money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 am

yonny616 wrote:
Used to have Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2 on N64.

Yeah those are too stripped down to combat. You need to get on a handheld one with the open worlds. They're addictive as hell. I mean I'm a late bloomer with Pokemon myself. I never owned a Pokemon game when I was young and when I played them on friends' game boys I still didn't see what the fuss is all about. When you own one, that's when you know Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!   Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y Versions Trailer!
Page 1 of 1