Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer   Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:30 pm

No English and no gameplay or nothing but it was a neat trailer that looks a hell of a lot better than the pokemon anime. (I only watched the Kanto and Johto regions when they were new, they were good, but I have seen a few episodes of the hoenn, sinnoh, and Unova regions and they were all awful!)

It's just for the trailer though no new series or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer   Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:11 pm

I might buy it. The Unova Pokemon are fucking awful though...
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer   Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Holy shit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer   Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer
Page 1 of 1