Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God of War 4 leaked?

Go down 
+15
Archduke
Bluenose
XenoTorment
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Mikenuge
CernaMLD
Orc
Raziel
Stoney
igame
Based Sonji
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Hydell
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

Stature : 0

God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 am

I don't see what's wrong with a new story, and they don't even need to get out of the greec mythologie, theirs thousands of other gods and titans. I know they can figure out something and it doesn't have to suck.
botton line I would love to see another god of war, and if the story suck well fuck the story.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 am

A Norse or Egyptian God of War would be sick. Preferably the former.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 am

TRF wrote:

Too Human? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 am

TRF wrote:
It would, but it shouldn't be called GoW4. They need to come up with a new name if there going to pull something like that.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 am

BioRevenant wrote:
TRF wrote:
It would, but it shouldn't be called GoW4. They need to come up with a new name if there going to pull something like that.

They're probably going to have a subtitle going along with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am

Stoney wrote:
Too Human? lol Razz
Yeah, I guess, except it won't suck.

BioRevenant wrote:
They could even drop the name "God of War," since the protagonist wouldn't necessarily have to be the Norse or Egyptian god of war (assuming either of the religions have one). They could make an entirely new series as a companion to the God of War franchise.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:09 pm

I cant imagine what an Egyptian GoW would look like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ps3freaky
Peon
Peon

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:36 am

The name God of War should remain, just for marketing sakes. Otherwise they'd have to build a brand from scratch. Besides, since the same God of War team is developing God of War 4, and having the directors said that although the storyline was over, the product would go on.

I think the gameplay is key, and the next God of War 4 will be a MMO, with a monthly fee subscription.http://godofwarsource.com/

Last edited by ps3freaky on Tue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JazzMunky
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
JazzMunky

America
Playing : Inside jokes; others misfortune.

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Lykos wrote:
Great. As if 5 identicle games wasn't bad enough they brought the number up to 6.
Umad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 leaked?   God of War 4 leaked? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of War 4 leaked?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2