Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The official HULK Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

The official HULK Thread Empty
PostSubject: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 pm

The official HULK Thread 7S62N
Welcome to the official Hulk thread for discussion and circle jerking over anything to do with Hulk (comics, films, games, art, etc)

The official HULK Thread Z71Hq
The official HULK Thread 8nosM
The official HULK Thread QRgtV
The official HULK Thread DYH0J
The official HULK Thread OSiOh
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The official HULK Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:52 pm

The official HULK Thread Image13
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Deadpool is Hulk's bitch
The official HULK Thread Hulk16dpoolvar
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm

The official HULK Thread Tumblr40
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:00 pm

^ Why? This is a Hulk thread not a Hulk & red/black faggot thread.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The official HULK Thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Deadpool is a faggot in everything apart from uncanny x force
Picked up my first hulk issue which was the newest series Indestructible Hulk #1 last month, think only 3 issues have been released, its done by Mark Waid who's like a comic legend
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Klarion wrote:
Deadpool is a faggot in everything apart from uncanny x force
Picked up my first hulk issue which was the newest series Indestructible Hulk #1 last month, think only 3 issues have been released, its done by Mark Waid who's like a comic legend

Pics please?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Google Indestructible Hulk, cba on phone
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:36 pm

I am not keen on that artwork. What's the story like?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Dude the arts amazing...
Anyway story is Bruce Banner being fed up of trying to cure the hulk and flaunt.his talent on curing hulk when he could be using his genius to benefit the world and mankind. He joins SHIELD in return for a lab with all the resources he requires to help invent shit to make the world a better place. He wears special armour so that when he turns into hulk he can sorta control it and revert back to himself and SHIELD send him to do Shit they can't do. He also beat up Iron Man pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Nah man. It's well drawn but it's not the Hulk style i know and love. And sure, Hulk's style changed significantly over time, but he always maintained some consistent facial features and a more naturalistic drawing style. And I hate to get all gay and shit, like in the spider-man thread, but dude the hair is one of the big aspects of hulk. The shaggy locks, they remind you that he's a wild beast.
The official HULK Thread Hulkba10
Compare these to http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/11/Indestructible_Hulk_Vol_1_1_Simonson_Variant.jpg

That being said, the story sounds interesting, though it also sounds a lot like the hulk/spidey crossover I was reading today (must be set in the same timescale) in which Hulk is employed by S.H.I.E.L.D and has the suit to prevent turning into Hulk....but of course it all goes wrong, and Hulk gets possessed by some alien bacteria thing that makes him SMASH, and as Spidey is in the neighborhood, he tries to fight him off. And there is a very silly twist The official HULK Thread 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:48 am

Ok I read Indestructible Hulk #1 (it was free on comixology) andI won't lie, it's pretty good. The artworks great, I'm just on the fence with Hulks design (though strangely in one slide, showing a flashback they showed him in the more "traditional" way.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm

^
That's some funny shit.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:33 am

Btw Orion since this I got myself The Indestructible Hulk trade paperback. I did enjoy it but it wasn't the most memorable of Hulk storylines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official HULK Thread   The official HULK Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official HULK Thread
Page 1 of 1