Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See Empty
PostSubject: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:45 am

The Mallah and Brain one made me burst out laughing

http://www.cracked.com/article_16251_5-superhero-movie-scenes-theyll-never-let-you-see.html
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Ant-Man is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
Ant-Man is awesome!

LOL really? He's beaten his wife multiple times, he isn't exactly the greatest guy in the world...
In fact i know some supervillains that treat their wives a lot better than antman does
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Which is why he's one of my favorites. Ant-Man the most interesting out of all the original Avengers. He has more human problems than anyone, and is responsible for the creation of Ultron.

Too bad people quickly judge the character all because he can turn small. Which is funny because Ant-Man eventually becomes more powerful later on, and is the most intelligent out of anyone in the team. Even more than Tony Stark himself.

Last edited by Mecha on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
Which is why he's one of my favorites. Ant-Man the most interesting out of all the original Avengers. He just has more human problems than anyone, and is responsible for the creation of Ultron.

Too bad people quickly judge the character all because he can turn small. Which is funny because Ant-Man eventually becomes more powerful later on, and is the most intelligent out of anyone in them. Even more than Tony Stark himself.

I haven't read much stuff involving antman apart from avengers academy, but would you really say he's smarter than reed richards?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:42 pm

No, he's not smarter than Reed Richards. But Ant-Man comes close to second.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
No, he's not smarter than Reed Richards. But Ant-Man comes close to second.

I wonder though if he wasn't replaced by that skrull if he would've gone through Civil War and pulled all the shit that Reed and Tony did
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:50 pm

I don't know much about that. I've been trying to read more Ant-Man comics, but their hard to find. If only Ant-Man appeared in The Avengers movie like he was suppose to, then Marvel would have probably reprinted some of his earlier comics.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
I don't know much about that. I've been trying to read more Ant-Man comics, but their hard to find. If only Ant-Man appeared in The Avengers movie like he was suppose to, then Marvel would have probably reprinted some of his earlier comics.

The best books with antman i know of are the recently ended avengers academy run and the new book FF which issue 1 was released just this month, although its the other antman, forgot his name his daughter was in the young avengers though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:02 pm

I only like Henry Pym's Ant-Man, for reasons I already mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
I only like Henry Pym's Ant-Man, for reasons I already mentioned.
Ok well i reread the issue and i think you will like this antman, he has flaws as well. His name is scott lang and hes trying to kill doctor doom and get rvenge, and he doesnt give a shit what kind of political upstir it will cause, all he wants is his renege. I really recommend you give FF a try
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Nah. Ant-Man without Henry Pym is like Spider-Man without Peter Parker, or Iron Man without Tony Stark.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Mecha wrote:
Nah. Ant-Man without Henry Pym is like Spider-Man without Peter Parker, or Iron Man without Tony Stark.
Hey hold your tongue, Ben Reilly was a beast of a spiderman, and miles morales has been pretty beast as well!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:21 pm

They're not the real Spider-Men as far as I'm concerned. Even though Ben Reilly was revealed to be the original Spider-Man awhile back. But later got negative reaction from the fans and made Peter Parker the real Spider-Man again.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
They're not the real Spider-Men as far as I'm concerned. Even though Ben Reilly was revealed to be the original Spider-Man awhile back. But later got negative reaction from the fans and made Peter Parker the real Spider-Man again.
Well Peter has been annoying as fuck since One More Day, which is one of the main reasons i prefer Ben Reilly(RIP), Ultimate Peter(RIP) and Miles Morales right now.
I mean i think it says something when fans are happier to see Doc Oc kill peter and steal his body then any of the other post One More Day spiderman stories
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Well One More Day was co-written by Joe Quesada, so that might have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See   5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Superhero Movie Scenes They'll Never Let You See
Page 1 of 1